What active corps have beaten every other active corps?

So we're pretty set on 9, right?

This was the highlight of my day (what's that tell you about my day?). Any other questions like this?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the 27th Lancers count or is it only current drum corps? Did they ever beat the Blue Devils?

Doh! Just remembered the title of the thread. :tongue:

Edited by skajerk

Do the 27th Lancers count or is it only current drum corps? Did they ever beat the Blue Devils?

yes - 1980 DCI East, at the least.

I just checked fromthepressbox.com and I couldn't find a show where Blue Stars ever beat Crown from 1990 to 1993. In 1990 Crown was Open Class (Div1/World Class) and Blue Stars was A60 (Div3/Open Class) (confusing isn't it?) I couldn't find any time where they were even at the same show that year. Blue Stars didn't score high enough in A60 Finals to be able to compete in Open Class Prelims. Had they been at Prelims it's possible they would have beaten Crown then.

Well, even though they aren't current, I thing 2-7 should be added to the list. But that's just me. :tongue:

The only other possible one I can think of is Glassmen...but I have no knowledge of their competitions in the late 90s - early 00s. Anyone wanna look for me?

Who are you talking about?

Troopers beat Glassmen a lot (1980-199?)

Blue Stars beat Glassmen in 1981 and before.

Kilties are an active corps.

The won everything in '68 or so and were making Finals through '78. They'd be in the same boat as Troopers vs. Carolina Crown though.

Spirit has beaten SCV, Cavaliers, Madison, PR, Cadets, Bluecoats, but as far as I can tell they have never beaten BD.

ironic though, a couple of old devils told me in 86 spirit was the one hornline that scared them. Spirit was chasing them too, until the judges flipped out and they dropped several spots the last week.