What active corps have beaten every other active corps?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why aren't Bluestars in there? The only reason I can think is that maybe they never beat Cadets, since Cadets didn't start in DCI until after Bluestars had fallen out of the lime light, but I need confirmation on that.

I think you might want to do some SERIOUS confirmation about that. Garfield was in finals a couple of years during the time STARS were in DCI and they beat them every time. 1972 comes to mind. Gafield was one of the original DCI members along with Blue Stars...they just weren't Combine.

I corrected the 1976 reference.

Edited by KiltieKemo06

...and suddenly corpsreps.com is really slow. We must ALL want to know!

Why aren't Bluestars in there? The only reason I can think is that maybe they never beat Cadets, since Cadets didn't start in DCI until after Bluestars had fallen out of the lime light, but I need confirmation on that.

Cadets (Garfield, Bergen County) have competed at every DCI and were one of the charter members. They came in 13th in 1972 at Whitewater and missed the first finals, while Blue Stars came in 2nd in finals. So Blue Stars have definitely beaten Cadets.

Spirit has beaten SCV, Cavaliers, Madison, PR, Cadets, Bluecoats, but as far as I can tell they have never beaten BD.

if we go back a little before 1972, ( say 1965 onward ) the Boston Crusaders have beaten every Corps...... with the exception of the Blue Devils.

Edited by BRASSO

I think you might want to do some SERIOUS confirmation about that. Garfield was in finals a couple of years during the time STARS were in DCI and they beat them every time. 1972 comes to mind. Gafield was one of the original DCI members along with Blue Stars...they just weren't Combine.

I corrected the 1976 reference.

Blue Stars have never beaten Crown, which was not a corps back when they did beat everyone. Unless they beat them when they were both in class A or A-60 some time.