Worst Colorguard Uniforms

I think EuphCub was referring to the corps propers' uniforms, not the guard. Could be wrong, though.

EuphCub very clearly (and boldly) said "Madison's Corps uniforms".

Not "Madison's man-ssiers".

:tongue:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. 1990 Dutch Boy, THAT was a guard unifoorm :tongue:

And that nice flip of the tails...........................

Oh MY GOD, it's just not fair to my heart

I think EuphCub was referring to the corps propers' uniforms, not the guard. Could be wrong, though.

Yep. My bad. Yes, I do like that uniform.

I believe that uniforms are becoming more appropriate to the themes over the years. Sometimes that requires outlandish (to us) uniforms. It really bugs me when people don't "get it." I know several of my friends who were like "they are wearin' weave" to crown's show last year. I simply shook my head in disdain. :tongue:

(It would also win them a new generation of ga-ga girl fans -- you should have seen my now-wife in '82 when she saw the Scouts dancing like Astaire in those fedoras ... she was whooping and whistling like a construction worker!)

She was not alone! :tongue:

After looking at the pics, I agree that Blue Knight guard uniforms are one of the worst mainly because of the fit. The thin kids look great, but when you have a few pounds of flesh extending out above the top of the spandex pants...ewwww :tongue::tongue: I'm glad I couldn't see it from the stands way up high at Mile High, but seeing the pics...again, ewwwww... You have to think about bodies before you dress them... just MHO...