Who or What is INT? Ugh do i feel out of the loop

This should explain it all:

INT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see the holes in PC's show and I wouldn't be surprised with the injuries, they have had quite a few this season and from friends I have in the corps they have a flu like bug or something running through the corps. One girl recently went home who was tetering on pneumonia I know.

seems like they shouldn't be physically burnt out yet, because they flew into the middle of the tour. maybe the sudden jet lag wore them down sleep wise.

Edited by 27Socal

Still surprised by the amount of visual dirt with the Colts.

While I like their show, I feel as if it doesn't go anywhere...The ending is an improvement visually, but still needs something more.

Edited by arno0940

Colts' more traditional design works better after the break than it does after a more contemporary corps (Blue Stars?) as they went on in San Antonio. The performance order hurt them last week. I don't think it will this week, though they'll still have a fight with Madison and Crossmen for 12th place.

seems like they shouldn't be physically burnt out yet, because they flew into the middle of the tour. maybe the sudden jet lag wore down them down sleep wise.

The injury that I know of was from rushing around... one member knocked over another, and the horn member injured his wrist when he fell. Hopefully he'll be back on the field soon!

like the INT banner in your signature piperguy

I can't take credit for that one. I got it from the INT discussion topic. GO INT!!! (and Blue Stars, of course!)

Ok... Time to get out the manssieres! :cool:

Edited by skajerk