Buffalo Big Dance

Drumline is still very strong. Hornline is starting to get ragged. I think we're in the part of the show which is original music. Guard is split between apostrophes and flags. Flags are very multi-colored, hard for me to describe, kind of like sun reflecting on the water, I think.

Kevin, this is GREAT. I feel like I'm right there.

The ragged part of Raiders show is their new ballad. They just learned the music and drill 2 weeks ago. They will be working real hard on that in the next few days.

Good Luck RAIDERS. :lol::cool::worthy::cool: :cool:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to those of you who followed along as I posted like mad (still haven't caught up to Jeff Ream, though!). I'll be hoping to do this again Wednesday night in Columbus, Ohio, for Artistry in Motion.

Kevin, this is GREAT. I feel like I'm right there.

The ragged part of Raiders show is their new ballad. They just learned the music and drill 2 weeks ago. They will be working real hard on that in the next few days.

Good Luck RAIDERS. :lol::cool::worthy::cool: :cool:

Then I look forward to seeing and hearing it when it's all cleaned up and polished.

Thanks for such thorough coverage Kevin. Open Class doesn't get a lot of online love (never has, never will), so such awesome coverage is much appreciated.

I'll be covering the August 3rd Open Class show in Dayton, Ohio, too, so look forward to more OC love.

Very cool of you Kevin :worthy:

And what a start for Beatrix :laughing:

:laughing: Thank you for the updates. My son is a first year member of Surf. Your efforts and hard work are truly appreciated. :thumbup:

7. Les Stentors - 61.4

6. Legends - 69.55

5. Spartans - 73.2

4. Dutch Boy - 73.8

3. Raiders - 76.95

2. Beatrix - 77.75

1. Jersey Surf - 84.3

I can't wait until these fine groups all get together in Michigan City in just over a week. It's a shame that the Open Class corps remain such a well-kept secret, although I wish more of them understood the value of entertaining the audience and not focus only on copying the bigger groups in terms of the musical selections they choose.

I can't wait until these fine groups all get together in Michigan City in just over a week. It's a shame that the Open Class corps remain such a well-kept secret, although I wish more of them understood the value of entertaining the audience and not focus only on copying the bigger groups in terms of the musical selections they choose.

BINGO !!!! :tongue::worthy::worthy::w00t:

We have a winner !!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: