Carolina Crown

My only regret is that they don't play the ending to the three stooges! "nyuk yuk yuk"

I love this show

Empire Statesmen, anybody?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess if its about a mad composer, then the guard uniforms fit. ive seen it 3times and just thought the music was just there because everyone recognizes it.

I read this 3 times.... and slowly.... and have absolutely no idea what it means.

Edited by BRASSO

I LOVE this show! It's a toss up between them and Phantom as to what my favorite show is this year. In fact, both shows are already on my all-time favorites list.

The show is about endings only because everytime I see it, I want to end as soon as possible (Cymbal crash)

Just Kidding, love this show.

hahaha...

Brandt Crocker was busting me up listening to the Atalnta show last weekend. Adsurbity?

I can just see it in 2009..........

A certain corps from Denver enters the field, and on the loudspeaker is heard.........

"WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO PLAY KNEE!!!"

...followed in 2010 by "The Knights Who Play Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm."

Of course, with the variety of pit instruments available, you could probably produce all those sounds!

:thumbup:

Garry in Vegas

But do you finish it with a witch burning or the Castle Anthrax?

The 2008 Crown show is about a mad composer trying to find the perfect ending to the show and he writes all these endings but he throws them away trying to find the perfect one, that is why the guard has WHITE in their hair, from the stress of the trying to figure out the perfect ending of the show. That is also why they start the show in "minus one" because the show is the "beginning of the end" and they had stuff going on before. All of the songs are the finishing parts of the songs too. Just the ending is the most famous part of a song because it leaves the most impression on you (most of the time).

The 2008 Crown show is about a mad composer trying to find the perfect ending to the show and he writes all these endings but he throws them away trying to find the perfect one, that is why the guard has WHITE in their hair, from the stress of the trying to figure out the perfect ending of the show. That is also why they start the show in "minus one" because the show is the "beginning of the end" and they had stuff going on before. All of the songs are the finishing parts of the songs too. Just the ending is the most famous part of a song because it leaves the most impression on you (most of the time).

From the uniforms, I thought they were supposed to be decomposing composers, ala' Python.

Great show.