Sara's couch, Star of Ind., and a secret DCI meeting

Does Pioneer draw something Irish out of the bag every year?

See, there is the next link to the Harry Potter books. Whatever Roman Blenski takes from the bag, instantly turns into a three leave clover.

Cap Reg really had a tough one in '06 when they found out there was a Frisbee inside the briefcase

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Cadets actually pulled a door again this year but since this one wouldn't open, they decided to make it into a window....

It can get rough when you draw the same thing three years in a row

Crossmen 2005 - a Car - Let's do a road show

Crossmen 2006 - a Car - Let's get stuck in traffic

Crossmen 2007 - a Car - Let's drive to San Antonio (and stay there)

Clever. Made me chuckle, Chris. Thank goodness they went into space this year! Does the rising cost of gas affect space themed shows?

I've been outsourcing the liner notes to India for the past five years. No one has caught on.

I tip my writer's cap to you, Michael Boo.

I tip my writer's cap to you, Michael Boo.

Thank you. I'll be appearing at Memorial Stadium in Bloomington for three days next week. Come catch the act!

So is that the inspiration for the figure on the field? Guess we just answered Boo's query in a separate thread.

:)

Its a shame that Blue Knights have picked the ugly hand-painted flag for the past 12 years!

QUOTE (Jeffe77 @ Aug 1 2008, 04:48 PM) post_snapback.gifFall of 91, talk about the bag being a clown car.

Dice, Propellers, Giant Patrotic Facade, Cannon, Mystery Pack Sampler: (Godzilla, Fake Hair & Boobs, Shark, Bicycle, Portrait of Lenin, DCI Judge, Energizer Bunny, etc)

Um...that was 92

The prop bag ceremony takes place in the fall. So for the 92 season, it would have taken place fall of 91.