Finals Prediction 2008

with inflation, it's $1.50 now

:tongue:

yeah but the value of the dollar has dropped.Your getting a dime and a penny for your trouble. :smile:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go out on a limb.

1. Bucs / hurcs just don't have the juice to catch them, but it'll be closer then last year.

2. Hurcs close but no cigar

3. ES bigger spread between them and Hurcs

4. MBI battery carries the corps to a higher seed then last year, but they could literally end up anywhere between 3rd and 7th, who knows.

5. Cabs miss MBI by less then a point

6. Gads battery takes percussion or a close 2nd and moves them way up

7. Brigs solid but smaller miss Gades and they have to stop posting "7" lol

8. Bush and CV could swap places here but bottom 3 are close, and Bush has the experiance at finals even with lower numbers

9. CV though Kilties could sneak in, depends on the battery and cleanliness in marching, both have good hornlines and drums on the way up, CV has the advantage

10. Kilties beat Cru by a point to see a 2nd show based on program quality, now they have to clean it.

11. Cru beats MCL by 2-3 points battery is smokin.

12. MCL

Class A.

1. Dream back in finals, even without a score in Aug they were through the roof without their closer on the field yet.

2. Alliance where did they come from?? less then .5 spread

3. Fusion Corps solid year all around

4. I'd love to put Govies here cause I love em, but I think the White Sabers can over take Chops by less then a point.

My opinion means nothing really as I've only seen about half the corps, and I am byassed on a few it's just for giggles. I do like that there is waaaaay more action goin around all the placements then there was last year. No one is garunteed anything this year, even Bucs are looking over their shoulder a bit more then they'd like I think. and 7-12 in open class is insane. NY is gonna be a blast!!!!

I predict i'll be highly entertained from my 47 yard line seat

I predict that I will be hooking up with Return of the Jetta for some juicy quotes for my Finals diatribe. And some godawful, turquoise schnapps.

Anybody for lunch on Saturday at Schaller's in Rachacha?

Ace

Haring understudy

Cozy's lackey

President, Sons of Ruocco

Moe Knox Fan Club, Recording Secretary

However this all shakes out, I think it's safe to say that we're looking at a great weekend in Rochester.

DCA Championship = Fun

Fran

Don't know if this has been addressed somewhere, and quite frankly, I'm too lazy to look.... :smile: so I'll ask here:

Is there going to be a play-by-play of prelims on here like there was last year? I've been asked to find out.

Don't know if this has been addressed somewhere, and quite frankly, I'm too lazy to look.... :smile: so I'll ask here:

Is there going to be a play-by-play of prelims on here like there was last year? I've been asked to find out.

You need to address that to kevingamin (a.k.a. Gadget) He is the one, along with John D. of DCP, who have been providing that coverage. My guess is Yes.....but you'll have to confirm that with Kevin.

I would like to reiterate what my west coast brothers have said..... "we are officially in stealth mode". May the best Class A Corps win......Dream will be ready to fight it out with the rest of the Class A corps. Thanks to all who have been supportive.

See you guys at prelims! ;-)

Have you seen Alliance....? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is one mean show they have on the field. Did I mention that it is pretty clean too?

This isn't meant to be offensive, but unless SoCal has significantly increased the demand of their show from years past, I'm not sure if they have the package to beat these guys. I do, however, think they will make a strong second place.

Edited by BOSMarcher

Have you seen Alliance....? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is one mean show they have on the field. Did I mention that it is pretty clean too?

This isn't meant to be offensive, but unless SoCal has significantly increased the demand of their show from years past, I'm not sure if they have the package to beat these guys. I do, however, think they will make a strong second place.

Demand has nothing to do with the sheets anymore. It's a shame too, because Grenadiers have some serious demand in their show. Especially the drum book. But what else is new, we always had a demanding book that constantly got under scored. I believe demand should be on the sheets again without a doubt. Too many corps from top to bottom A and Open class play it easy.