Spirit of Disney

No I was talking about Glassmen. Can't imagine boxing being Disney. I was speaking of Crown and their ponies last year. I think they won it last year.

i know, those were just my guesses.

crown did win last year, and i wasn't surprised. compared to my other years in my corps, i thought the '07 show was the one most likely to win the spirit of disney, but really though....ponies? kids love ponies. kids don't really like criminals, i dont think....especially when the "candy" isn't real. :tongue:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, those were just my guesses.

crown did win last year, and i wasn't surprised. compared to my other years in my corps, i thought the '07 show was the one most likely to win the spirit of disney, but really though....ponies? kids love ponies. kids don't really like criminals, i dont think....especially when the "candy" isn't real. :smile:

I thought Crown was perfect for it last year, and I saw their show for the first time tonight, like the music, I could see them maybe getting it again, but my vote goes for Glassmen. The story about locking the little girl in the box was pretty funny. Makes me like the show better. It is a show I would expect to see at Disney World not DC.

does anyone have a written out 'guidlines' for the award?

once i see that, id be able to guess but until then i would have to say glassmen cause its most disney like

I just don't understand why DCP community would choose Crown for the Disney. I think their 2007 program definitely worthy of that title. Personally, I don't think piecing some all-time-favorite classical piece is considered innovative in anyway. I would like to put my bet on:

1. Bluecoat

2. The Cadets

3. Blue Devils

ps: I am a SCV fan.