World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

Is it just me or did the Cavies Anniversary Corps have a pretty nice brass sound?

Lot's of fun to watch!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we know them, but have they even announced the scores in the stadium yet?

Edited by skajerk

The Blue Devils are a great corps, but lets call a spade a spade... The Blue Devils are NOT a perfect 20 in visual.. this is a poorly designed show that is performed very well. IMHO, it should NOT be winning.

Sorry you don't like that. Just becuase they win, doesn't mean any of us have to like it. Nothing against the kids in the corps, they do a hell of a job.

Way to go Don Warren!!!

I also agree with your post, I think it is all a conspiracy. BD won last year during their anniversary year, was hoping the same would happen for the Cavaliers, but don't think it will happen. :thumbup:

The Score 10 in a sub caption is used as place holder to indicate a spread and not a perfect performance.......

Edited by Cop

Well, once you give Cavs 9.9's across the board, if you think BD's better you've got nowhere else to go.

9.91 :thumbup:

Have they even announced the scores in the stadium yet?

Ha, nope!

Hey, if Cavies or Phantom win tomorrow night, I will be the first one in here to congratulate them. This "BD Sucks" stuff is childish.

You aren't reading the same posts the rest of us are then.

AGAIN... no one is saying that BD sucks. We are saying that they are good, just not perfect 20s good.