World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

There's some Cadets alums saying there should "never" be a perfect score in a caption.

Ask them about '87, they go strangely mute . . .

I think most of the concern is that it is perfect scores in a caption at Quarterfinals and Semifinals...

I could be wrong, but Cadets 87 perfect score was only at Finals was it not?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they even announced the scores in the stadium yet?

NO, that is why I don't think they should be posted before they are announced. People could text it and ruin it for all at the stadium.

This year is the 45th anniversary of the founding of the Velvet Knights.

Way to go Don Warren!!!

I also agree with your post, I think it is all a conspiracy. BD won last year during their anniversary year, was hoping the same would happen for the Cavaliers, but don't think it will happen. :thumbup:

And you are a crappy DCI fan that is an embarassment, what's your point? I am sick of this corp's bashing. Class???

There's some Cadets alums saying there should "never" be a perfect score in a caption.

Ask them about '87, they go strangely mute . . .

If you look really, really close -- Bruce Jones and Frank Miller (tonight's Perf Vis and Ens Vis judges) look amazingly like Mike D'Angelo and Teddy Nicholeris (the two drum judges who gave Cadets perfect scores in '87). :thumbup:

Hmmmmmmm....????

Alright, seriously. Take it to PM. I don't see anything that would truly constitute flaming. People are allowed to ask questions and want to have a conversation, even if you may not want to discuss. Just ignore it.

I did pm him and he hasn't responded. And he is calling me a hypocrite and that doesn't constitute flaming and personal attack? I'm sick of it, why can't y'all do something about it.

You know, if I was in the crowd or in Phantom/BD/Cavies right now, I'd be a little ticked about how long this is taking.

Edited by skajerk

<snip>

The Blue Devils are NOT a perfect 20 in visual.. this is a poorly designed show that is performed very well. IMHO, it should NOT be winning.

<snip>

I could not disagree with this more. I think BD's show is incredibly well designed, AND it's performed very well.