World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Crown and SCV should have had them by at least 3 tenths.

Crown yes....SCV no way

Not seeing it.

:thumbup:

So, the guy with the shades . . . you're saying I'm blind?

Didnt mean to post so many times. Server kept freezaing, so it kept posting when I kept hitting refresh.... sorry folks

Well, congratulations BD. Back to back champions. If Cavies are out of it, I'll be pulling for Phantom to prove me wrong; I'd love to see their first stand-alone title.

Me too. I just don't see how BD is getting perfect scores. The caption places were all over the place again, Phantom got 5th in one and BD got 3rd or lower in some. Just confusing to me too much!! Drat, Drat, and drat again.

Seriously.

If Phantom or Cavies wins tomorrow night, you are not going to see BD folks in here bashing Phantom or Cavies, like people in here are railing on BD.

Come on, show some class. This is rediculous.

Give credit where credit is due.

No one is saying BD sucks. They are great this year... just not perfect 20s great. Sorry.

Seriously.

If Phantom or Cavies wins tomorrow night, you are not going to see BD folks in here bashing Phantom or Cavies, like people in here are railing on BD.

Come on, show some class. This is rediculous.

Give credit where credit is due.

The Blue Devils are a great corps, but lets call a spade a spade... The Blue Devils are NOT a perfect 20 in visual.. this is a poorly designed show that is performed very well. IMHO, it should NOT be winning.

Sorry you don't like that. Just becuase they win, doesn't mean any of us have to like it. Nothing against the kids in the corps, they do a hell of a job.

No one is saying BD sucks. They are great this year... just not perfect 20s great. Sorry.

/agree