World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

Wow! Did anyone see the recaps? PR a full point behind in visual? That just seems wrong to me. Maybe not 1st or even 2nd, but 5th? Just dosen't make sense.

And before I get flamed by one of you judging experts, I am a fan of everyone on the field, and will be happy not matter the winner. But this just dosen't sit well for some reason.

Spartans '87

The Foundation Year

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the figure skating community goes through this when 10s are handed out.....

6.0's... and they don't have that scoring system anymore...

but yeah, some of michelle kwans were brought into question she had like 65 or something and the next closest person was in their teens with perfect 6.0's

Pft... rookie. What's your extensive marching resume??

Oh, by the way, the only reason I am upset, is that the boards at -

Drum Corps Planet = HATE BD!!!

I meant rookie as to the forum, look at the information under your post. I really don't think DCP hates BD, last year all that was on this forum was how great BD was. If anything I see more complaints for the Cavaliers this year but I don't get all upset. You need to take a chill pill, if this forum upsets you, go to the Blue Devils forum. We are expressing our thoughts and opinions. I don't have to have an extensive marching resume to enjoy what I see and express my opinions about it. If you are on this forum long enough you will see many different opinions, good and bad for each corps. You can't let it get to you.

Good luck tomorrow night. I see a great Finals and will be happy for anyone as long as everyone's scores improve.

(Sorry, it's just that I haven't seen anyone blame George Hopkins for anything in about 30 pages; I was beginning to think I wasn't on DCP any more)

George has deflected the usual criticism with his announcement about next year..........

BD will win tomorrow night with a score of 100.250

Phantom will finish second with a 99.975

While everyone in the stadium is going "WTF?", George Hopkins will sneak away on a private jet, giggling manically. :thumbup:

(Sorry, it's just that I haven't seen anyone blame George Hopkins for anything in about 30 pages; I was beginning to think I wasn't on DCP any more)

For some reason George Hopkins and the Blue Devils switched places for about 20 minutes on DCP(or at least in that one guys opinion)

this should go down in the DCP history books or something lol

Nah. I think DCP's actually pretty neutral to BD, for the most part. They have to do something truly unusual like in 2005 to spark much of a conversation. What you're seeing tonight are remarks from people who want to see their corps win, not from people who specifically want BD to lose.

Point taken.

not going to be...sorry. It was only live.

If you want recordings you're gonna have to wait for the Finals DVDs

:thumbup:...my computer froze during the Madison Scouts and Bluecoats...and I missed their whole shows.... :smile:

ignorant statement.

98 bd is probably my favorite hornline of all time. 97 madison is one of the most well-liked shows ever. 93 colts was the first year the corps made finals. what have you accomplished?

And yet another chain yanked.

God, some people are just TOO easy.

For one thing, I've been brought back to life, from death, twice. Top THAT ?

BD will win tomorrow night with a score of 100.250

Phantom will finish second with a 99.975

While everyone in the stadium is going "WTF?", George Hopkins will sneak away on a private jet, giggling manically. :worthy:

:thumbup::smile::thumbup: :thumbup: :smile::worthy::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You are awesome.