World Class Finals Discussion Thread

Is it just me? I can't see the pictures on BD's blog. :smile:

EDIT: Never mind. I just had to refresh the page (even though it says I don't have to...).

Edited by heather anne

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me? I can't see the pictures on BD's blog. :smile:

yes I can see them fine

Glassmen coming onto the field now. The guard is in character, playing with each other and "working hard" to push the trunks onto the field.

The girl dance soloist is making fun of the drum majors, high stepping next to them, then halting in an exaggerated pose of attention.

Does SCVC have a "Vanguard Yell"? I thought I heard one, but not enough people in the stands have seen this show, so, if there is one, it's not well known.

Yeah, it is near the end of the show immediately after the real freaky drill move. I am sure that thing has a name. It looks like a distortion wave or something.

Energy from the Glassmen, as well, to start their show. They, too, are reaching the box with their intensity.

Time for Pee-Wee's Big Adventure!

Try refreshing the page. That should make them show up. :smile:

Is anyone else doing a blog? The videos on BDs blog is Corky getting inducted to DCI hall of fame.

Yeah, it is near the end of the show immediately after the real freaky drill move. I am sure that thing has a name. It looks like a distortion wave or something.

Is that Vanguard or Vanguard Cadets? I know SCV has a wavy move, followed by a move which compresses towards the 50 before the yell.

Is anyone else doing a blog? The videos on BDs blog is Corky getting inducted to DCI hall of fame.

got that too