World Class Finals Discussion Thread

F5 FTW!!!!!!

Chris, dearheart...... :thumbup: smartypants. :smile:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed some of the Vanguard Cadets have red feathers as well as the standard green feather for the cadet uniform. Are they aging out of SCVC this year?

BDB, there is a list of all the caption winners and all those extra winners in the Open class Finals discussion.

I was referring to this from the schedule: "World Class Director of the Year Award – 6:03 p.m."

Edited by barigirl78

SCVC looks really good so far tonight. I'd expect a little extra dirt as they've got to be very emotional, getting to play their last performance in front of the BIG SHOW crowd, but they look like the champions they are.

SCVC looks really good so far tonight. I'd expect a little extra dirt as they've got to be very emotional, getting to play their last performance in front of the BIG SHOW crowd, but they look like the champions they are.

Are they wearing their Medals, if you could notice?

I just noticed some of the Vanguard Cadets have red feathers as well as the standard green feather for the cadet uniform. Are they aging out of SCVC this year?

Years ago, I had a great discussion with Gail Royer over the idea of ageing-out of the "B" Corps ... well, I was discussing and he was fuming. Back then the thought of kids staying in the feeder corps until they were 21 made him furious... bet he'd feel differently now.

Great crowd response for SCVC!

And big kudos to the their hornline... they really stand out as the stars of this year's cadets corps! Very musical playing, especially at the lower dynamic levels. Good stuff!

- GG

Drum line now up front for their solo. Tenors just gave a nice SCV stick move after their solo. Great finish to the solo, which the crowd appreciates.

Are they wearing their Medals, if you could notice?

No, they're not. I'm guessing they feel they're not part of the show and would distract visually from the performance. If they were doing a standstill, they might have, I suppose.