World Class Finals Discussion Thread

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever that trumpet soloist is before and after the Gordon Goodwin portion of the opener, he is nothing if not awesome.

I went to refresh here...and got told the server was too busy... NNNOOOOOOO!!!!

FAIL. LOL PS: GO MICHAEL PHELPS

ha ha ha-I was wondering if i was the only one having a duel heart attact over phantom and phelps!!! Michael got the gold, here's hoping for part 2...

Heh.. you gotta admire the confidence of this corps. There's nothing like that infamous BD cockyness!

- GG

They're playing their hearts out, that's for sure. I am so glad I'm not a judge!

Double post, but it needs to be said again....

Just got a text from some people in the stands. They said in their 25 plus years of going to DCI Championships, they have NEVER heard an ovation like the one Regiment just got. It was at least a minute before the show ended and deafening. She said people were crying. In her words, "the best show in DCI history".

Wow... I picked a hell of a year not to go.

OK Kevin and Greg.Not counting BD, is Phantom holding on to the 2nd spot or did Cavies jump back up?

GREAT job, by the way to both of you!

Might want to wait till after everyone's done to let them catch their breath. I would imagine with BD on the field right now, it's hard to concentrate on anything else. (I know, I wanna know too!)

Just got a text from some people in the stands. They said in their 25 plus years of going to DCI Championships, they have NEVER heard an ovation like the one Regiment just got. It was at least a minute before the show ended and deafening. She said people were crying. In her words, "the best show in DCI history".

Wow... I picked a hell of a year not to go.

Yet in spite of all that, they'll probably still not win :thumbup: :(