BandGeek???!!!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

NOT!

Edited by BigDale

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just a line, it's a song title from the album Fillmore East. I'll let you do the reaseach as far as the meaning of the song.

I've got all of Mickey's old Zappa albums. When I convert them to mp3 i'll have to give them back. He sold them all to me for $30. Not a bad rental price for 27 years.

Garry in Vegas

Oh we had Landsharks and Mudsharks...let us not forget the guard was groovin' to Zappa during winterguard season.

Yowza! Yowza! Yowza!

Long before that, Billy WAS a mountain. ...and Eddie? Are you kidding?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/s...24/P8080132.jpg

as promieed 2008 VK shark checking out pics at JOLESCH booth

Awesome pic. Thank you so much!

Oh dear- which Star alum got devoured? :tongue:

Also very bittersweet was the drop from 9th place in Allentown to 11th at finals. :thumbup:

Boy did we get lazy that year or WHAT?!?!?! Did we expect the Phantom Regiment to suddenly cower in fear that we were dang near beating them at A-Town that year??

That's a VERY bitter....sweet....memory....

Boy did we get lazy that year or WHAT?!?!?! Did we expect the Phantom Regiment to suddenly cower in fear that we were dang near beating them at A-Town that year??

That's a VERY bitter....sweet....memory....

LAZY???!!! :smile:

You have to speak for yourself and your section, bro. There was nothing lazy about that '85 corps from where I was standing/walking/marching/hustling/in pain. I have got to put this one on the staff. Kids do what they are told, for the most part. That marching program was... :mat: They took that great hornline, put some mediochre soloists in there (upperleadsops) and killed it with a less than adequate marching program. I am sure the drummers would say their line was good too, colorguard as well. That only leaves one element, drill.

:smile: Steve Beard should have been kept.