Another reason to buy the 2008 DVDs

they also have a bundle that is all world class corps DVD and CD.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think all 12 are included because Vanguard wasn't in the top 6 and therefore wouldn't have had all the goodies associated with the package as in previous years?

Regards,

John

If I were the suspicious type, I’d say that SCV, Blue Stars and Madison being in the second six could be the motivation for DCI to give equal exposure to all twelve. It is probably good business, there are a LOT of fans of those three that are much more likely to buy the bundle if it is not just a single view.

I'd be thrilled to have commentary for all corps, though I'm not holding my breath.

I am thrilled that'll be widescreen, though. The edges of my nice TV have been feeling left out! :)

Assuming they don't do the colorguard/percussion views, I'll be a little disappointed. Yeah, widescreen is cool, but it was never a big sellign feature for me. I'd much rather get the close-ups of individual scetions than get a wider view of the whole thing.

It looks like they won't as it is only a 2-disc set. The 2007 set was 4 discs because of the extra space required for the additional video files necessary to allow for the four different angles available for the top 6 corps.

Patrick

Someone can get me the DVD/CD bundle for Christmas. Sweet.

As someone never with HDTV, what is Animorphic? And will widescreen appear the same as if I am sitting in the nosebleeds? I hate those seats at live shows and sit closer to the bottom. I am not as much a fan of saying "oh look its a squiggly circle".

Also, what view would Director be?

As someone never with HDTV, what is Animorphic?

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-anamorphic-widescreen.htm

Sweet...I can not wait for my bundle to come. After quarterfinals I was talking to my parents about how I wanted to save up my money to buy the dvd's with all the shows because I enjoyed this year so much. My parents decided to suprise me and pre-order and purchase the world class bundle with all 20 corps and the cd for an age-out gift for me! Jealous? :lol:

Sweet...I can not wait for my bundle to come. After quarterfinals I was talking to my parents about how I wanted to save up my money to buy the dvd's with all the shows because I enjoyed this year so much. My parents decided to suprise me and pre-order and purchase the world class bundle with all 20 corps and the cd for an age-out gift for me! Jealous? :worthy:

Green with envy :lol: