Phantom Regiment guard rumor

who do you think would be interested in his talents?

where do you think he would take his talents?

madison???

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why The big surprise>? Its not like it hasnt happend before and after a huge success also. hes a huge talent no denying that but look back at corps and HS programs. Happened many many many times and usually after 2 years.

Best of luck to him and also PR and the next program.

who do you think would be interested in his talents?

and then:

where do you think he would take his talents?

He marched Cadets. April just had her baby. I would bet Cadets.

Edited by mh31496

I'd be curious to see if and announcement in the next few weeks might be coming out of Vanguard Land.

Me too.

Me too.

That would be strange - he came from Vanguard - not sure I see him going back.

And as long as we're throwing out drum corps - how about he goes to Bluecoats or even better The Academy!!!!!!

Later,

Mike

That would be strange - he came from Vanguard - not sure I see him going back.

And as long as we're throwing out drum corps - how about he goes to Bluecoats or even better The Academy!!!!!!

Later,

Mike

I would think Bluecoats would be a strange pick. Most of the staff on Bluecoats now taught at Phantom and migrated to Bluecoats for whatever reason. However, I don't think he would go the same direction...unless maybe Bluecoats and Phantom switched guard staff completely?

When Sagemaster was released from SCV, it was under the direction of Rick Valenzuela. Now that Phantom is under the direction of Valenzuela, I figured it was going to be inevitable. Although, this is assuming it was his doing, which is perhaps assuming too much.

Best wishes, and good luck Adam.

P.S. I'm assuming this affects Phantom's winterguard as well, right?

It's time to get rid of all slave masters..........................

Anyways I would love to see him back at SCV, I don't see it happening. Does anybody know where he is from? Atlanta?

Corps that would be possiblities: Capital Regiment, Madison, Academy.

Edited by AzEuph

This was posted a day or so ago: http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...howtopic=117211

This is to confirm that Adam Sage was let go as guard caption head of Phantom Regiment.

Greg Newell

Board of Directors

Phantom Regiment

In my opinion, it is extremely unprofessional to come on a public forum and announce that a member of a corps staff has been "let go". It is fine to sa that PR and AS have agreed to part ways, but to use the "let go" phrase certainly indicates a firing. Very classless move.