This Weekend

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pack my bag and anxously wait for noon to roll around on monday so I can check out of my unit, get my leave papers and ski-daddle to the airport and go home...

Pack my bag and anxously wait for noon to roll around on monday so I can check out of my unit, get my leave papers and ski-daddle to the airport and go home...

Godspeed to you... thank you for your service to our country!

Our oldest nephew is due back stateside from Iraq sometime in mid-November. We're keeping our fingers crossed.

Fran

Saturday I will be wrapping up the season in exhibition with the Derby City Knights drum and bugle corps in Muhlenberg Ky.Woo Hoo

Sunday I will be installing a wireless network in a customers home.Not so Woo Hoo

And I'll be missing DCK next week, fun listening and talking to some members at the Radisson last year.

Besides getting ready for DCA, move outside stuff from the cellar into our new shed. Then look at what's left in the cellar and have a fit over the clutter. Then work around the house (aka Honey Do list) until Saturday night church service.

Sunday afternoon practice at Hanover and get home in time to go to a concert at our church. Contemporary Christian music and parade Drum Corps music, whadda combo.

Took my dad out for dinner last night because this weekend is crowded, so we started early. :tongue:

Playing/paying gigs with my German band.

Thursday, Aug 21--Evansville, WI

Saturday, Aug 23--Cedarburg, WI

Sunday, Aug 24--Wind Lake, WI

:tongue:tuba.gif:tongue:

Saturday, hanging by the pool, having a cook out with friends and family, checking DCP to read scores and hopefully some reviews from Reading and West Haven.

Sunday, make sure my two teenagers( a freshmen and a junior) are ready for the first day of school on Monday.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, make it a good one!

Hanging by my Pool with a Margarita in my hand... :tongue:

I have not had the chance to do it this summer and go boating with friends in the Gulf of Mexico!

But then thinking what if....the whole time.

Have a great time everyone! Best of luck to all competing corps and mini corps!

Saturday and Sunday rehearsals!

Add work to this.