New Additions to DCA?

Kansan

Additions to DCA  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who will graduate from exhibition?

• Masquerade
    • High Country Brass
    • Prairie Sound
    • En Garde
    • Sounds of Philidelphia
    • Austin Stars
    • Derby City Knights
  2. 2. Who will make it to Rochester?

• Sun Devils
    • Derby City Knights
    • Austin Stars
    • Cincinnati Tradition

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Sounds of Philadelphia can do something this year, considering I'm taking the trip out there on the 19th. Should be fun!!!

So... after looking at High Country Brass; how close were their numbers? It looked like they had big enough hornline.

They brought 32 to Denton and I think they had more that stayed behind in Denver.

They are recruiting heavily so they will most likley have enough people to compete if they want to.

This is just from what I saw and heard.

When they do bring it, just be ready. They won't enter competition quietly. :innocent::blink::blink:

Are Sun Devils coming out? I know the web site says gearing up for 09 but heard they folded...Hope it's not true. Hate to see any corps fold,

Folded? Seriously? All we did is not go to Rochester! Our plan is to compete...again...in 2009. This time with the icing on the cake in Rochester! So yes, we are gearing up for 2009!

Thank you for mentioning that here. It helps to squash rumors quickly. :innocent:

From my few conversations with some personnel in the SD organization, I think they will be able to be more competitive and have more people. I can't speak for them but they know there are prospective members out there and I see them having a much better season. I may even play if they move out my way. I feel great! MY BP was 104 over 78 today with a 54 pulse...is that good?

Are Sun Devils coming out? I know the web site says gearing up for 09 but heard they folded...Hope it's not true. Hate to see any corps fold,

Folded? Seriously? All we did is not go to Rochester! Our plan is to compete...again...in 2009. This time with the icing on the cake in Rochester! So yes, we are gearing up for 2009!

Thank you for mentioning that here. It helps to squash rumors quickly. :innocent:

I never got the impression Sun Devils were going to to anything else but hit it again in '09. :worthy::blink::blink:

I'm not naming names as the communications received are considered private... but it is almost scary the number of potential start up all aged corps there may be in 2009 - especially when including all of the corps that have been mentioned on this thread. I can say that DCA is dedicated to doing a better job of communicating with these corps and you can expect to hear a lot more about that after the October executive board meeting.