Star United and the Finals Exhibition

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star United certainly has proven it's point & dominated..... to me, it's like the Marine D&b corps competing in the annual inter-service competition. They would be expected to win every year I would think. Wouldn't it seem pointless? I wonder if the Renegades share this view as well...... Will you compete next year?

Dude. To infer that we did not put out a minicorps last year because we thought it was pointless to compete against Star United is beyond idiocy. We have not put out a group every year, and last year was one of the years that we did not.

Our friends from Star United are great competitors. Like Mass Brass, Golden Eagles, Minne-Brass, T-Birds, Ghost Riders and everyone else that takes the stage. And they know it takes time and hard work - time that the Renegades honestly did not have last year.

But this year will be a different story.

Renegades will be there, and we will be ready. Ready to enjoy the company of our friends. Ready to perform for the fans. And very ready to compete for the championship.

Just like everyone else.

PS Didn't Air Force win this year?

:thumbup: :thumbup: :angel1: :angel1: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Edited by randomnoise

This thread is starting to give me agita...

Dude. To assume that we did not put out a minicorps last year because we thought it was pointless to compete against Star United is beyond idiocy. We have not put out a group every year, and last year was one of the years that we did not.

Our friends from Star United are great competitors. Like Mass Brass, Golden Eagles, Minne-Brass, T-Birds, Ghost Riders and everyone else that takes the stage. And they know it takes time and hard work - time that the Renegades honestly did not have last year.

Renegades will be there, and we will be ready. Ready to enjoy the company of our friends. Ready to perform for the fans. And very ready to compete for the championship.

Just like everyone else.

PS Didn't Air Force win this year?

:thumbup: :thumbup: :angel1: :angel1: :wink: :wink: :wink:

And there's the key....the Renegades don't hide from anyone (Cavies may have their song that says there is no corps they fear, but remember that a lot of Renegades are former Blue Devils....we didn't fear anyone either)....instead of #####ing, pissing, moaning, etc about Star coming out and soing what RENEGADES did in Minicorps, they'llwork on it with the intent to BEAT SU in competition....end of story.

The rest of you whiners can just stfu now...or work on being able to beat SU

Even THAT'S not really unique....Star got that when it was on the field!! :sleeping:

Well... that's because they're all highly-paid professionals... most of them making at least six figures a year for performing.

It's just not fair, I tell ya.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::worthy::lol:

Fran

Well... that's because they're all highly-paid professionals... most of them making at least six figures a year for performing.

It's just not fair, I tell ya.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::worthy::lol:

Fran

"RUT-RO"...... :sleeping:

Edited by melligene

I want to make a bold prediction here. Star United does not win DCA mini corps next year. In fact SU struggles to be in the top 3.

Lets see where this goes.

I want to make a bold prediction here. Star United does not win DCA mini corps next year. In fact SU struggles to be in the top 3.

Lets see where this goes.

"RUT-RO"....... :sleeping:

Just like everyone else.

Finally, some good, I mean evil news to come out of this thread. Good to hear. Race you to 7th place.

Mike,

Time to revert to: "Thank you very much. You have a very nice drum corps."

And then begin practicing like hell for next year.

Cheers!

Karen

Begin practicing? People Stop? :sleeping:

Yeah Karen, same as it ever was. It's all good though. DCA has been great and there seems plenty of room for everyone and everyone's opinions. Good times, noodle salad.