sebastienne st. jacque

dugg

sebastienne was recently seen spying on mia michaels at a backstage rehersal for the MTV awards and allegedly a fight between them broke out at the kraft services table over what was reportedly the last meatball sandwhich on the tray.mia reportedly sustained a severe back injury and sebastienne a nasty hangnail and pulled groin before security rushed in to separate the two dueling dansuers.

mia may not be able to teach her amateur master class at spinfest however it is rumored that sebastienne has been contacted to fill in and with the right dossage could be ready at the drop of a lorazapam hat.

Edited by dugg

sebastienne was recently seen spying on mia michaels at a backstage rehersal for the MTV awards and allegedly a fight between them broke out at the kraft services table over what was reportedly the last meatball sandwhich on the tray.mia reportedly sustained a severe back injury and sebastienne a nasty hangnail and pulled groin before security rushed in to separate the two dueling dansuers.

mia may not be able to teach her amateur master class at spinfest however it is rumored that sebastienne has been contacted to fill in and with the right dossage could be ready at the drop of a lorazapam hat.

I've heard that instead of the masters class at spinfest, WGI will be having a seminar on how to propely pay the IRS. Remember guard staff, those checks don't fall magically from the money fairy, and we wouldn't want the IRS hunting you down like sebastienne at a chinese buffet. Some of the big names are already in trouble for not paying their taxes for guard related compensation and we don't want big brother coming after you!

Masters Dance class with Mia Michaels Tutorial on Tax Reporting for Guard-Realted work. (yes, that means you designers, staff, techs...etc)

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

What will the all you can eat buffets in Orlando do now? All the preparation ! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW..Oh wait the WGI Board and Officials will be there, not to worry. WHEW!!!! Another question, will WGI ( Which used Mia to market Spinfest ) be giving it's attendees any money back or maybe vouchers to the buffet now?

Sebastian, I know you will kick it at the "FEST " :laughing:

What will the all you can eat buffets in Orlando do now? All the preparation ! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW..Oh wait the WGI Board and Officials will be there, not to worry. WHEW!!!! Another question, will WGI ( Which used Mia to market Spinfest ) be giving it's attendees any money back or maybe vouchers to the buffet now?

Sebastian, I know you will kick it at the "FEST " :laughing:

I think Mia will still be there, she just won't be running the master class. If that's the only reason people are going, they shouldn't be going in the first place! IMO. There's a wealth of knowledge to be gained at spinfest.

I think Mia will still be there, she just won't be running the master class. If that's the only reason people are going, they shouldn't be going in the first place! IMO. There's a wealth of knowledge to be gained at spinfest.

OHHHHH GEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

my source from a Board member says no............but anyway get in line early the wealth of burgers wont last

If I go to a store and buy a winter coat for $100. bucks and they put a tee shirt in my bag and say OH SORRY were out of that coat but you can have this Tee for the same, I don't want to hear " Well, the Tee will also keep you warm.....LMAO .

I think I would rather see Sabastienne split leap anyway :laughing:

ARE YOU THERE? :laughing:

I will be tomorrow. I had no idea when it started until they put the schedule up, but had already purchased airline tickets for Friday. Also thought I'd have to work, but they let me take full day off. Oh well. I'll see most of who/what I want to see :-)

OHHHHH GEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

my source from a Board member says no............but anyway get in line early the wealth of burgers wont last

Maybe not for someone who's on the board, but for many of us, there's a lot to learn from people who have been at the top consistently for a long time.

I'll make up my mind after this one. I went in 2005 and learned a lot.

although great socially.......which you know how that line goes......I thought last time was more of a show and tell and show off sessions...many classes ,not much hands on.....and although Presonally my guards are Open and World not enough for the A class who need it maybe even more.

Could be most presenters havent had an A guard...well some never.