Fantasy Marching Arts

hostrauser

Gary, me you duke it out every where, here, FMA, drumline.org. Fun times though, keeps me on my toes.

you forgot FDCI and I think even VCL didnt we? ya its good times for sure! Rivalry is good!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also psyched that Nemisis is in top 12 currently in just their third season in Wolrd Class drum corps! I doubt we will be going for a title but will be nice if we make finals! The corps started off as our parade feeder corps for the Knights as well as a preseason corps here in DCPI and migrated onward...

Yeah i forgot about FDCII and VCL. Wow, that brings back some memories. I acutally enjoyed VCL. Maybe casue that was the first one i did.

Pretty good night for me at FMA...

Tennessee Nipples - Open Corps - 83.860 - 2nd (looks like another 2nd place finals finish :smile: )

Flonkerton - Open Winter Guard - 89.365 - 3rd (might be able to move into 2nd....)

Sons of Thunder - World Drumline - 80.075 - 5th

Only thing I dont like about FMA.... if you dont start the season out with the top score... most likely you will not catch anyone in front of you...

Only thing I dont like about FMA.... if you dont start the season out with the top score... most likely you will not catch anyone in front of you...

Agreed... I've been floating around in the 40's all season...

Nemisis is fighting to stay alive tonight and make it to their first Drum Corps World Class finals while the Marching Knights are in 4th place currently in Class A Band

Another thing that i don't like is that you can withhold your turns. You can write it down, Carolina Brass will win Class A Drum Corps. I think he stopped spending turns regularly after I broke his undefeated streak. All NMP groups should make finals.

Edited by ced3905

Another thing that i don't like is that you can withhold your turns. You can write it down, Carolina Brass will win Class A Drum Corps. I think he stopped spending turns regularly after I broke his undefeated streak. All NMP groups should make finals.

On the same subject, I noticed the 6th place corps (Crusader Regiment) in Class A Prelims only competed in seven shows all season and the 5th place corps (Cloudcroft Regiment) only competed ONCE.

The concept of withholding turns doesn't bother me, mainly because everyone gets the same number of turns. I just find the different strategies interesting.

Woot woot, World Class Semis for the Tennessee Rangers, Open Class Semis for Austin Percussion Experience!