Fantasy Marching Arts

hostrauser

Everyone ready for Season 5? I changed names and uniforms for two of my three ensembles. Also tweaking my style of game-play this season. We'll see how it works.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone ready for Season 5? I changed names and uniforms for two of my three ensembles. Also tweaking my style of game-play this season. We'll see how it works.

My champion World Drum Corps is taking it very low key this season to set up for future seasons--we will see how that goes! LOL

My champion World Drum Corps is taking it very low key this season to set up for future seasons--we will see how that goes! LOL

Yeah, I saved over $1000 per ensemble from last season, so Season 6 or 7 might be a better shot at a "home run" for my groups.

This is my all out year. I tanked it last year to build up money for this season. Went into the season with about 8K extra for each group. So this is it! Off to a pretty good start so far.

SSYAO is reestablishing our presence in FMA. After 2 seasons of inactivity Avengers Indooor will be returning to the Floor this season this time as a World Class Drumline. This will also be the inaugural season for the newest additions to the SSYAO Family: Sunburst, an Open Class Winter Guard and The SSYAO Cadets, An Open Class Marching Band that serves as a feeder to our member corps and a marching outlet for woodwind players. We have high hopes for all groups in both circuits!

Edited by RockEuph

• 4 weeks later...

How's season five ending up for everyone? My MB (Fox River Academy) is clinging to a Finals spot in Class A, and my World Class Drumline (Ghosts of the Fog) is on pace for yet another Top 5 finish (in a rebuilding year, no less!). But my drum corps (Bloodstar Regiment) doesn't look like they're going to make it out of semis.

I'm debating how "all-out" to go next season. All three ensembles have a decent amount of extra money going into Season 6. I might go for it with one or two and hold off on the other one or two for Season 7. I think that will be determined when I set up the ensembles for Season 6. I'll either have enough money for the show I want, or I won't and I'll hold off one more season.

The NMP is just trying to survive. That's all we can hope to do. Nastalgia Fest is back for next season so everyone sign up.

This was my all in season... and it is working so far.

Open Class Drum Corps - Tennessee Nipples - 83.865, 1st overall with a 0.67 point lead over 2nd (even though my score was from the 19th, 2nd place score was from the 20th)

Open Class Winterguard - Flonkerton - 92.835, 1st overall (and highest score in Open class history so far), with a 2.555 point lead over 2nd.

World Class Indoor Drumline - Sons of Thunder - 86.635, 1st overall with a 0.225 point lead over 2nd. (But I am predicting a 2nd place finish)

So not bad...

This was my all in season... and it is working so far.

nice work! This is my all OUT season...LOL hopefully A) you dont break my world record of 89.365 with Nemesis and we make a come back next season! LOL

I've managed to have a good run in the last two weeks of the season and save myself a bit.

Corps of Unspecified Identity jumped from 21st (82.270) in Prelims to a non-Finalist 12th (84.185) in Semi's. Still a bit bummed about that one.

Marching Band of Unspecified Identity jumped from 8th (81.665) in Prelims to 5th (83.525) in Semi's.

Winter Guard of Unspecified Identity remained at 4th with a score of 90.140 in Semi's.

Indoor Drumline of Unspecified Identity improved from 5th (80.880) in Prelims to 3rd (82.710) in Semi's.

I've definitely figured out how to maintain some consistency and contend for Finals every season. Looking forward to reconfiguring and getting started on Season 6!