Corps Jackets

me niether. I always thought that a bunch of patches makes corps jackets look kinda high-school-letter-jacketish

Aww come on I wouldn't go that far. I mean they are DCI patches after all and its no like it is a big wool jacket with leather sleeves! :-)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put every single patch on my jacket. its covered from shoulder to cuff and top to bottom on the front and back. It made a nice wind breaker out of an otherwise thin corps jacket.

I put every single patch on my jacket. its covered from shoulder to cuff and top to bottom on the front and back. It made a nice wind breaker out of an otherwise thin corps jacket.

Ya, I think we're going to need a picture now. 7 years of regional patches?! Wow!

how much does everyone's jackets cost? (if you don't mind me asking)

i remember my jersey surf one was like 50 or 60 bucks in 02. I actually didn't get my my last two jackets because they were both so expensive to wear once then put in a closet for 20 years.

and i'm a uni patcher... i put my "semifinalist/finalist" patch and that's it.

i remember my jersey surf one was like 50 or 60 bucks in 02. I actually didn't get my my last two jackets because they were both so expensive to wear once then put in a closet for 20 years.

Yeah, I just have my 03 and 04 finals patches (lost my 05 patch?), and I had to put my I&E Champion patch on just for comic effect (saxophone). The standing man patch comes with the jacket.

I do want to put my CAC888 patch on, but not until I find my '05 finals patch. :(

I had a second jacket made up for Gulf Coast Sound - the jacket itself was about $35, and the embroidery was about $50 or so (for the back). I also had a representation of our uniform star made up and embroidered on the front ($8), as well as having my name and horn added. All total, about $100. The embroidery place said that our logo was the biggest embroidery job they did - 55000 stitches.

GCSJacket.JPG

GCSStar2.JPG

I don't have any regional patches on my jackets... just the DCI year patches.

I have a Phantom Regiment jacket and a Kiwanis Kavaliers jacket. PR jacket has been shown... and just so ya know, the chevron patches don't come on it. You have to buy those.

The Kiwanis jacket is black with white lettering on the back. Geez I can't even remember but I think it just says Kavaliers on the back... uhh... maybe? Says Kiwanis Kavaliers in little letters on the front. Don't have a picture... jackets are in Michigan... I'm in Alaska.

Edited by beckylynn44

I still have my patches from my DCI days. Finals, DCM, maybe a few others but I have never put them on my jacket. I always wanted to, just never did. I don't think I have any DCA patches...I guess I should get some just in case I get around to putting them on my jacket.