1. BD - When BD has a chip on their shoulder they are scary

2. PR - Going to be the fan favorite - again

3. Cavies - Interested to see how the new designers work out

4. Cadets - Sounds like they will have a great old school drum corps show

5. Crown - This will probably be the strongest top five ever

6. Blue Stars - Continue to Climb

7. SCV - switching spots with Blue Stars

8. Madison - Ramiro Barerra works his magic

9. Boston - Comes out strong, fades later in the season.

10. Crossmen - Solidly in Finals

11. BK - Time to make some changes for them.

12. Glassmen - Still in finals.... barely

13. Troopers - Great drums & brass, guard keeps them out of finals

14. Colts - late start hurts

15. Spirit - Kansas

16. Academy - Better show than last year

17. PC - Top 17 will be good.

18. Jersey Surf - Welcome to WC. Nothing wrong with placing here the first year out. Top 17 will be a tough bunch.

19. Mandarins - Better than last year, but so is everyone else

20. Pioneer - Good thing

21. Cascades - Numbers problems. I also don't see the merger going well

What makes you think the Bluecoats will fold?

:tongue:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suck... let me go fix that

haha, nah, just messing around... at least you didn't start this "Luecoats" business... but at first I was reading like "tsk, another person who thinks the Bluecoats are going to drop... wow... really low... where are they?!"

haha, nah, just messing around... at least you didn't start this "Luecoats" business... but at first I was reading like "tsk, another person who thinks the Bluecoats are going to drop... wow... really low... where are they?!"

It's cool. I always forget someone when I do these things.

I plan on calling them the Luecoats for now on... I don't know why I find it funny.. but I do.. probably because people started making such a big deal out of it, it really makes no sense, but whatever.. i loled once.

I plan on calling them the Luecoats for now on... I don't know why I find it funny.. but I do.. probably because people started making such a big deal out of it, it really makes no sense, but whatever.. i loled once.

I liked Acific Rest

Don't know why, but it made me laugh

Here's finals...

1) Crown

2) Holy Name

3) Blue Devils

4) Cavaliers

5) Regiment

6) Vanguard

7) Blue Stars

8) Bluecoats

9) Blue Knights

10) Madison

11) Boston

12) Troopers

1) HNC - A see a corps with a clear goal, wanting to prove that they aren't "ruining" the activity. Expect fast drill executed near perfection. Score will be above 98. Will win Music, GE.

2) Blue Devils - Also come out hot, angry about last year, but Cadets have more to be worried about, with the complaints from 06-08. BD might have just missed to Phantom, but Cadets just missed to BD the year before that, and will not let it happen again. Will win visual

3) Phantom - You can't still be Spartacus. When I saw the show in Rockford, I thought "another 4th place finish for phantom". Thank you for proving me wrong. But I don't know if anyone could do that twice. Great corps with great members loses to hotter teams. Will win Drums again.

4) Crown - Staff will not let them fall. Numbers ok. Show will be as good as last year. Which won't be good enough for top 3 again. But still, close. Keep pushing.

5) Cavies - Sorry, but you guys have fallen. Low audition numbers compared to years past, because kids wanting rings are starting to audition elsewhere, like phantom and crown. And new faces in staff won't help much either.

6) Blue Stars - Higher audition numbers and staff similar to Crown's. Addition to drum staff (not replacement) will help mucho. Expect 08, but more mature, and hopefully, louder. 16 tubas will help with that.

7) SCV - Great corps who just can't seem to find the right strategy. Hopefully will settle down and begin to rise again.

8) Blue Knights - Clean, lots of visual work. Similar to years past. Dark theme.

9) Blue Coats - Sorry, but too many changes are going to hurt you. Will rise back to top 6 in 2010.

10) Glassmen - Break their eleventh place curse with more vets then usual. Fun show like 2008.

11) Madison - Again, fun show, but small problems in visual and music will hold back from top 8.

12) Boston Crusaders - Good show, but still dirty visually.

Here's finals...

1) Crown

2) Holy Name

3) Blue Devils

4) Cavaliers

5) Regiment

6) Vanguard

7) Blue Stars

8) Bluecoats

9) Blue Knights

10) Madison

11) Boston

12) Troopers

I like this list from top to bottom. I will be interested to see where yours faires

Oh wow.... this makes me feel old. "Cadets of Bergen County."

I'd actually forgot about that name...I still call them Garfield...ya know..back when they played music and kicked butt and stuff... :rolleyes: