Being Cut because you're fat?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha well you get my jist :P

To be fair, you really havent been all that bad, or b**chy...or whatever, BUT

...be careful about how you do post on dcp regarding things like this. You never know what will get back to either of the corps you're involved with, or how they will take it. Just a suggestion...

Thanks for the suggestion :) thats why I ahvent mentioned either of the corps, the one I auditioned for or the one I'm marching. And please people, don't be stupid and do research for the one i'm doing this summer or the one I audioned for, its just a thread that I wanted to get some input on :)

well, people gave their answers. you didnt always like their replies. it is what it is. good luck with your corps and it's safer not to argue on here...you can get a bad rap just for saying you dont like this or that

ummmmm excuse me.....but why do you think you know me? I have never spoken to you and you have no idea if I'm #####y or not....please copy and paste any where in this thread that I have sounded #####y.....

and no I did not ask for 19 pages of insults.....I only asked, has anyone ever heard of someone being cut because of their size, i didn't ask what I should do about being cut

and if you march anywhere make sure they don't see your rude side

kthnx

At 53 and a band director for 30+ years I just might have a little better insight than you think.

I marched corps, taught corps and directed corps. Question me all you want but you would have not answered this way if I didn't hit the nail on the head. All I offered was advice on what not to do with your new corps as you have done here.

But thanks for playing :thumbup:

Good luck

Now go make us fat guys proud.

For real, you all need to lay off the flaming. He looks a lot better than most of you right now as far as that goes.

And you would know this how ?

Thanks for the suggestion :) thats why I ahvent mentioned either of the corps, the one I auditioned for or the one I'm marching. And please people, don't be stupid and do research for the one i'm doing this summer or the one I audioned for, its just a thread that I wanted to get some input on :)

I hope the comment above isn't an indirect way of calling me stupid. I didn't "research" to see what corps you auditioned for and what corps you are currently a member of. I viewed your profile to see how old you were, etc, and it was as obvious as the nose on your face which corps was our favorite. Heck, you even mentioned in another post who you were auditioning for and when. Of course, it seems as though you have edited your profile to remove the name of your favorite corps now, but don't blame someone else for realizing who you were talking about when you had it written in black and white. So, take your own advice please...don't be stupid and openly post the name of corps then later bring them up in a discussion where you question their fairness to auditionees and possible discriminatory offenses.