A fluffy off-season time filler thread

Simon Cowell should do DCI critiques. Your Mom cooks better than any DCI corps. We need more trees in DCI. Discuss and add topics as needed.

Fluffy in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Simon : I don't know why you chose that song, it just does not suit you!!

DCI Corps: Because I like it

Simon: Well, I'm afraid you just blew any chance you might have had at moving on

DCI Corps: Well I don't agree

Simon: Paula?

**okay,, so i watch too much tv**

Edited by DoctorNik

rawr!

:thumbup:

Much fluffier topic than mine, so props to Crunchy (Fluffy?) Tenor.

------------------------------------------

Simon: That was awful. Just atrocious. I didn't get the point of that at all. Maybe you should think about having some narration in that performance to help give us a clue of what your performance was about.

Paula: Simon, stop it! Why do you have to be so rude. Anyway, all I think that performance needed was more more trees.

Randy: Yo dawg, I'm going to disagree with Simon and Puala. That was hot! Hotter than yo' mama.

Sup, dawg. I heard you like to look at trees while climbing trees, so we put some trees on yo trees

Randy: Yo dawg, I'm going to disagree with Simon and Puala. That was hot! Hotter than yo' mama.

Randy on Phantom Regiment at 2008 Finals:

"You made 'Spartacus' your own...you did your thing... and YOU BLEW IT OUT DA BOX, BABY!!!!!!!"

LOL

Fran

SIMON: "That was just bloody awful, it was a bloody mess, those weird smiles. and well it was just all over the place...and that narration was just way too karaoke"

PAULA: "Well I really like...uh....well um... You gave it your uh well best... Uh well um You look great. I LOVE your Uniforms"

SIMON: "That was just bloody awful, it was a bloody mess, those weird smiles. and well it was just all over the place...and that narration was just way too karaoke"

PAULA: "Well I really like...uh....well um... You gave it your uh well best... Uh well um You look great. I LOVE your Uniforms"

Segue to Paula standing up and clapping like a drug induced trained sea lion waiting for a raw herring.... Edited by VOReason