What Corps Would You Bring Back.......

......if you won multi-million dollars in a lottery?

I would bring back my own corps from the 1970's The Royal Coachmen BUT if it were another corps.....I would bring back The Muchachos!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would bring back my own corps from the 1970's The Royal Coachmen BUT if it were another corps.....I would bring back The Muchachos!

27th Lancers.

And/or Blessed Sac as a competitive junior corps (since they are an alumni corps now).

a conundrum, but there would be two.......Archer-Epler and Blue Rock......both as competitive All Age Corps....and how many multi-million we talkin' about????????????? :smile::smile::blink:

27th Lancers.

And/or Blessed Sac as a competitive junior corps (since they are an alumni corps now).

I like the SAC choice, but if I had a huge pick would like to see a lot of corps who finished 13th and 14th who never made finals have a shot again.

1. 27th Lancers

2. Suncoast Sound

3. Finleyville Royal Crusaders

Class A

1. Canadian Knights

2. Florida Wave

3. General Butler Vagabonds

I often wished I won the lottery so I could bring back the Long Island Kingsmen. I would really love to do that!

The other corps I would bring back if I could is the one that I folded on July 6, 1995. I was the assistant director. That corps was Suncoast Sound.

Unlimited resources ...?

Rebuild the entire East Coast.

I'd call it the East Coast Revival Combine "ECRC."

Kilties, 27, St. Rita's, Blue Rock, I.C., Blessed Sac, CMCC Warriors & The Muchachos.

Spread the wealth, bring back individualism ... Hoorah!

Puppet

Rebuild the entire East Coast.

I'd call it the East Coast Revival Combine "ECRC."

Kilties, 27, St. Rita's, Blue Rock, I.C., Blessed Sac, CMCC Warriors & The Muchachos.

From the mighty shores of Lake Michigan, on the East Coast of Wisconsin ............... the Kilties !!!!!