Renegades New Uniform

:thumbup: Those are awesome! I especially like how the 7 is incorporated into it. Excellent choice. Can't wait to see and hear you on the field! As of right now, I am not marching this summer, so while the corps is rehearsing, I can make sure to check out my Renepals.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbup: Those are awesome! I especially like how the 7 is incorporated into it. Excellent choice. Can't wait to see and hear you on the field! As of right now, I am not marching this summer, so while the corps is rehearsing, I can make sure to check out my Renepals.

Well Penny too bad you are not marching. We could use you in the pit!. Here is the thing we really really have a fun book this year.

Would love to see Shako's or ANYTHING on the head to block that Stockton sun...guess I'm an old fart...love shaking the plumes! Great Uniform, I might add!

Would love to see Shako's or ANYTHING on the head to block that Stockton sun...guess I'm an old fart...love shaking the plumes! Great Uniform, I might add!

Nope...Aussies w/black feather.

A nice change....no more trench coats to hide the knees!!

Well Penny too bad you are not marching. We could use you in the pit!. Here is the thing we really really have a fun book this year.

You know if I lived out west you guys would be stuck with me. :thumbup: There's a lot of family in Renegades and the style carries on.

I like the plumes too. You play something sweet, you gotta shake it!

Nope...Aussies w/black feather.

A nice change....no more trench coats to hide the knees!!

Aussies would be sweet too!

How about we just get Kelley back! Yeah, we get new uni's and keep kelley. Trav

Edited by BD3BK2R2

Pimptastically scrumtrulescent!

A black shako would look sweet!

I was just commenting to a friend that the uni would look incredible with a dark gray shako/plume with black accents.

I don't think an Aussie really works with that uni, personally. Plus aussies have reached the saturation point in DCA, if you ask me.

I suspect Renegades members are attached to their hatless look, though.