Favorite show this year

rifleline14

What is it... this is not a bashing thread at all, if there is any at all... i'll ask to have someone close it. All positive.

My favorite so far has been NEI, i really like their movement, and though they have not been my favorite in the past.. i really like this show... its pretty, and i like how they are straying away from the past few years. Pretty is good.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IA- Impact

SO-West Johnston <3 <3 <3

IO- First Flight

SW- Northmont (Not a huge fan of their show this year but def. loved their show last year so I'm hoping they have a good run at finals and impress me :P)

IW- SCV <3 <3 <3 <3

I've only seen SCV on FN but their show stole my heart. I love it.

I also love sac's show, but I'm usually a fan. I think if they clean up some of the show come Dayton they will do very well.

Another favorite would be First Flight. Their take on Adele's "Hometown Glory" is absolutely adorable!

Edited by eatbreathespin

I preface my response by stating that the following show is my favorite show of the shows that I've seen IN PERSON this season.

When I watch a show on medium-quality digital video, broadcast on a 6 inch media player, well, I'm never quite sure that I can tell what's going on, much less whether not not I actually like it.

So, that being the case, I'd have to say that my favorite show of the season is:

TIE

Northeast Independent

and

Tarpon Springs

I've already gushed about these two groups in the Tampa Regional review, so I'll control myself here.

:)

(But they're both AMAZING shows...!!!)

I really like Byrnes, Fahrenheit World and Etude.