DCA Pre-Season Prediction

The Hurricanes have the chops, the program and the staff to be serious Championship contenders this season.

Prediction: DCA Champs by a whisker over Empire with the Bucs third and the Bushwackers surprising everyone with their colossal concept show. And it appears the Jersey clan might be pissedoff enough to bring 60 horns and make all this prediction crap look foolish!

Edited by wishbonecav

jeff! you take the fun out of it! maximum dramatic effect and lively conversation is the plan, here...let it ride!!!

Hey this could be the year that Minnesota Brass makes history

why is this in the historical section?

Because Joe has been hanging around with you more often, he is now considered somewhat Historical !! or maybe its Hysterical.... they both look the same and we don't have spell check here !!!

• 2 weeks later...
The Hurricanes have the chops, the program and the staff to be serious Championship contenders this season.

Prediction: DCA Champs by a whisker over Empire with the Bucs third and the Bushwackers surprising everyone with their colossal concept show. And it appears the Jersey clan might be pissedoff enough to bring 60 horns and make all this prediction crap look foolish!

Thanks for narrowing the field... (i think)

Hmmm ... silly me ... I thought it said Post-Season predictions ...

:worthy: