Best Crossmen Show Ever

I'm a little tired of 92 at this point. :worthy: Not that it isn't fantastic, but IMO it's been selected too many times and has overshadowed some other really great shows (like 97 in particular).

I am surprised a little by the popularity of 92.

1990 First season (In a long time) the corps came out full and strong (With a great drumline)

1991 Excellent corps with great groove and a completely insane drumline

1992 Another good one.....but I thought the drumline was a bit dirtier than 1991 and even 1990 for that matter

Anyway....just some observations.....everyone has their favorites...

Loved the early 90's shows (and uniform), but check out 1978.

2009 BCE!!!

:worthy:

BTW.. 78 was the cool though... 6th in Prelims that year and still don't know what happen to us at finals.

Tico-tico started too fast and because we were so spread out during Russian, two sides weren't in time with one another... screwed up night. Oh well.

Check out the Crossmen Economic Stimulus Package

Edited by xbones7480

2009 BCE!!!

BTW.. 78 was the cool though... 6th in Prelims that year and still don't know what happen to us at finals.

Tico-tico started too fast and because we were so spread out during Russian, two sides weren't in time with one another... screwed up night. Oh well.

To this day, I am bummed more than 30 years later about 78 Prelims vs. Finals. That entire 1978 Finals show is a great DVD to watch to this day. Still really love that 5 year period 1977-81.

80 was also a good show. Awesome trumpet feature, which I believe introduced people playing each others instruments.

80 was also a good show. Awesome trumpet feature, which I believe introduced people playing each others instruments.

What?!?! 20 years before the Cadets? No way!

We have 86 on video (high cam I think) but it is being held hostage for 2yrs now over at the Litzenberg's*. You would think with them being only 5min away, that we'd remember to get it back from them.

(*there's my not so subtle hint for when Litz joins this thread, lol)

the show is on youtube

I marched 91-94. 92 is without a doubt iconic not only of the X-men but of drum corps as an artform. 92 is going to get plenty of love on this poll. I have to go with 90 as it was my inspiration to march.

Honorable mentions to 97.