The Official INT 2009 Discussion thread

I doubt it. He always goes out for a hot dog during INT's time slot.

True enough..... even with this, I like the fact that INT always seems to get the crowd to come back for more.

Also, this year the rumors have it that INT is doing a retro show,( complete with the guard doing some break dancing. )

True enough..... even with this, I like the fact that INT always seems to get the crowd to come back for more.

Also, this year the rumors have it that INT is doing a retro show,( complete with the guard doing some break dancing. )

rumor is that INT has a new director, oh my :-) http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...t&p=2520228

enjoyed listening to the interviewer and the interviewee hahaha

INT will surely bring narration to a new level, imo ;-)

Folks, we're missing the bigger picture. When is INT going to make it into the DCI Countdown?

• 1 month later...

bump

INT has disappointed me this year - their score average is exactly the same as last season this time.

Well, schyaaaah, for starters, look at all the rainouts this year. It's hard to clean your show when it keeps getting rain delayed, rained out, standstill only, get-it-over-with-so-people-can-go-home-and-dry-out.

INT has disappointed me this year - their score average is exactly the same as last season this time.

But please note it hasn't slipped one bit.

Also know the corps has yet to add any "throwing babies" moves to the show.

And they don't have the last minute of drill yet.

But they also don't have the first ten minutes of drill, either.

Come to think of it, the corps hasn't performed any music yet as well.

But I'm told it's coming soon.

Hot off the presses, INT has announced their new show for 2009.

CAMOUFLAGE

The show revolves around the idea of blending in to your surroundings so well, that nobody can detect you are there; be it aurally or visually. To add to this amazing announcement, INT would like to announce that they are unveiling new uniforms as well! The entire corps can be seen below on this football field modeling the new unis.

0617071814.jpg

What's that? You don't see anything? That's the point! The new INT uniforms are based on the idea of camouflage and blend in so well that you don't even know anyone is there! It's brilliant!

2...COOL...INT!

ROFLMAO!

I did want to know where INT is stepping off in relation to the other corps? Blue Knights, Bluecoats and Blue Stars...going on before or after INT?? In big shows with more top corps, is that bumping INT down further or are they holding their own?

Edited by silvertrombone

I'm disappointed once again at INT's "better than that" mentality regarding smaller shows. They have yet to make an appearance at many of the early midwest shows the past few years. I mean do you really need to have 6 or more corps on the docket to even consider performing at a show?