The New Fan Network

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it. Especially since you can now watch the Open Class corps. I'd love to see the semi-finalists added too! The only thing I had a problem with and is very minor now that I know where it is...

I think there needs to be a better link to get back to the FN itself. Took me forever to find the link at the top where it says "Network Home" :worthy:. I'd put a FN icon on either end of the corps icons to make it easier. I like the changes so far.

i might have to invest

Webcast schedule.

SCH.jpg

They are probably going to add more too.

"Live Webcasts from select 2009 DCI Tour events tentatively scheduled for Annapolis, MD; Stanford, CA; Denver, CO; San Antonio, TX; Atlanta, GA and Indianapolis, IN … subject to change with the addition of more events"

Only problem I see, is the show names aren't listed anywhere. Just the year. Might be confusing for newer FN members.

Only problem I see, is the show names aren't listed anywhere. Just the year. Might be confusing for newer FN members.

I agree. I don't like how in the archived videos the shows are listed alphabetically by corps.

On the plus side, I like the new interface for purchasing the media.