6th Annual Cabs at the Beach

Posted elsewhere, but I just wanted to share it here also:

Best wishes to all the Cabs competing corps, and especially the drum section, for a successful season in 2009: Maintaining the tradition, and writing yet another chapter in the corps' long, illustrious history. Do us all proud, and "Go get 'em, Hawthorne!"

Safe travels to everyone. See you all in Wildwood!

They ALWAYS do us all proud :thumbup: ! ! ! ! !

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait ! ! ! ! !

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marianne,

As a 40 year subscriber to Philadelphia Magazine, I miss your name inside. Hope you're well. Also, if you now live in Birmingham, how many times have you been to the Fish Market Restaurant?

:thumbup:

"I'm standing here outside your door. I hate to wake you up to say goodbye...."

Speaking of which, at this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to the airport to pick up Dr. Z, who's arriving on a jet plane. Then on to Wildwood!

Can't wait!

"Leaving On a Jet Plane..er, 'Broomstick' :

This is shaping up to be a great weekend my pretties, and an exciting season of DCA drum corps. :worthy:

Best wishes to all. :thumbup:

Elphaba :tongue:

The Bushwackers are looking forward to our 2009 debut in Wildwood this weekend! Good luck to all performers, competing or exhibition!

"Leaving On a Jet Plane..er, 'Broomstick' :

This is shaping up to be a great weekend my pretties, and an exciting season of DCA drum corps. :worthy:

Best wishes to all. :thumbup:

Elphaba :tongue:

See you there...

Marianne,

As a 40 year subscriber to Philadelphia Magazine, I miss your name inside. Hope you're well. Also, if you now live in Birmingham, how many times have you been to the Fish Market Restaurant?

:thumbup:

Actually, I live down the street (road) from the Fish Market, off 280. But between a new job and traveling back to Hawthorne almost every other weekend cause I was crazy enough to continue to march with the Alumni I haven't had much down time - I will have to check it out. See you this weekend - maybe we can connect in Kellys.

Stay tuned for info on the Grand Prix and watch for the announcement about our new competition in August!

Can't wait!!!! Leaving tonight for Wildwood, Yay!!!!!!

Ok, Marianne, so we're not going to be at the airport at the same time it appears...so we'll have to settle for a b**r at Kelly's. :-)

WOW, a beer at Kelly's, at a drum corps show. :) we may be the only one's at the bar? lol. Looking forward to it.

Best of luck to all the corps! IT'S SHOW TIME!

WOW, a beer at Kelly's, at a drum corps show. :) we may be the only one's at the bar? lol. Looking forward to it.

Best of luck to all the corps! IT'S SHOW TIME!

Maybe he meant a bear...

oh wait that was in Blairstown...

Good luck to all, see everyone this weekend!