OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POW!

Some alumnae and parents are banding together to provide a quick but nourishing dinner for the guys after the Central Colony Concert. Probably pizza but that is better than a box lunch! There is a website on the Madisongear site (http://www.madisongear.com/Grab-N-Go-Meal_p_199.html) if you want to donate money and Dann Petersen is running logistics on this project. We need $350 to make this a great meal for the guys. Anything you could give would be appreciated and recognized by the corps; time, money, food, etc.

Email for more information.

We also need volunteers to give the food truck a chance to get set up at Madisonic.

YNWA,

Brent

brent@youthinmusic.org

Edited by Brent

Scouts were tied with Spirit on Saturday, tonight Madison up a full point on them.

Edited by patblamo

SHOWS ON 6/22/2009 Drum Scores

Cavaliers - 15.20

Holy Name Cadets - 14.80

Carolina Crown - 14.40

Madison Scouts - 14.40

Blue Stars - 13.90

Glassmen - 13.50

Boston Crusaders - 13.20

Colts - 12.50

Pioneer - 12.30

And 12.7 tonight. Seriously, how is that possible? 67.4 total score with drums being down 1.7 tonight. Can someone explain this to me? Was last night a fluke? It looks like it was based off there first show. :smile:

And 12.7 tonight. Seriously, how is that possible? 67.4 total score with drums being down 1.7 tonight. Can someone explain this to me? Was last night a fluke? It looks like it was based off there first show. :smile:

just early season judging flakiness.

Overall score is about 2.5 - 3 pts ahead of last year. But still sitting in 12th. They'll have to work hard to move up. All the corps ahead of them are solid.

just early season judging flakiness.

Overall score is about 2.5 - 3 pts ahead of last year. But still sitting in 12th. They'll have to work hard to move up. All the corps ahead of them are solid.

Yeah, I was wondering which was the anomaly. It seems like Mankato was. Very strange that that one would appear so out of line. But .02 ahead of Pioneer? Seriously?? No offense to Pioneer, but that can't be right can it? Unless this show is loaded with some pretty technical stuff and it's just gonna take awhile to clean it up...or the Mankato judge just really loved the Scouts drumline. :smile:

Hard to get a read with just 3 scores though. Judging is so...strange. :smile:

I hope everything's going SUPER with you guys... wish I was there with ya. :smile:

On the plus side, had my first physical therapy session today and also went my first full day without crutches. :smile:

SF2K4- my heart goes out to you. Keep healing!!!

The Scouts Drumline is very strong. Early season is going to be inconsistent, but the guys and the staff are smart, talented, working hard and set up for success. These guys can play! The frontline is full of vets, so they too are awesome! POW!!!

I hope everything's going SUPER with you guys... wish I was there with ya. :smile:

On the plus side, had my first physical therapy session today and also went my first full day without crutches. :smile:

I can tell by the avatar that this must be Aaron.

So sorry to hear about the injury - hope I'll see you at camps this coming winter bro.

I hope you got your Alabama hat back. I found it in the back of my truck that Friday night before everydays and gave it to Shaun P. to give to you.

Happy to hear the rehab is going well and you're off crutches.