Regarding SoCal Dream

It wasn't a good decision- it was a SMART decision. How many times have we seen corps go belly-up for financial reasons? I would much rather not see you at championships this year than be dead next year. Good luck in your future.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while it sucks for us not out there, i totally understand and applaud your decision

I for one will miss the annual "Get my face blown off by So Cal Dream" moment I have enjoyed for the past 3 years after DCA finals in the parking lot....but you must of course act in the best interests of your organization, as you have always done.

Here's hoping I'll have the "Get my face blown off by So Cal Dream" moment again in 2010. God bless.

I for one will miss the annual "Get my face blown off by So Cal Dream" moment I have enjoyed for the past 3 years after DCA finals in the parking lot....but you must of course act in the best interests of your organization, as you have always done.

Here's hoping I'll have the "Get my face blown off by So Cal Dream" moment again in 2010. God bless.

Hey, Rich? I can think of at least 4 opportunities for Dream to blow your face off, and they occur on successive weekends in July!

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Hey, Rich? I can think of at least 4 opportunities for Dream to blow your face off, and they occur on successive weekends in July!

Garry in Vegas

Yeah....but he's talking about the parking lot show after Finals -- when the safeties are off.

Dang.... But would rather see you in the coming years than 2009 and never again....

As long as the corps survives everything is cool.

:tongue: Truly a hard decision. But it will pay off for you in the long run. :blink:

We have to remember that SoCal is just not coming to Finals, not that they aren't fielding a group this year. In fact, it sounds to me like their numbers might be up right now because of it. If so, maybe this be a blessing in disguise and they will come out next year in Open Class!!! :blink:

Sad, but smart decision on Dream's part.

If you have anyone that wants to do the mini-corps, but would put you over the limit they could always jump in with the Freelancers. We are tentatively planning to send a mini-corps and would love to have anyone from Dream join us.