Official 2009 Blue Knights Thread

Any BK updates would be most welcome.

I'm LOVIN' their "Shiver Moment 1" video on Fan Network. Very exciting - lots of tension. Musically, I'm finding these clips more interesting than anything anyone else has posted so far this year. Go BK!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a video of the opener on facebook. I love the new drill writer, and think they've figured out a pretty solid formula. Can't wait to see this show when it's clean.

drills and music sound good. Technique was lacking in the marching. Perhaps they are modifying it?

The technique has been modified, but to what extent I'm not sure. Obviously the trademark prep is still there, but I know they made some changes to facilitate marching at speeds of >180 bpm, the limitation of the "previous" technique.

As far as Shiver Moment 1 on the Fan Network, this is a HEAVILY edited chunk of the opener, the full version of which can be seen elsewhere. The opening hit/fanfare is even better in person! :rolleyes:

The technique has been modified, but to what extent I'm not sure. Obviously the trademark prep is still there, but I know they made some changes to facilitate marching at speeds of >180 bpm, the limitation of the "previous" technique.

As far as Shiver Moment 1 on the Fan Network, this is a HEAVILY edited chunk of the opener, the full version of which can be seen elsewhere. The opening hit/fanfare is even better in person! :rolleyes:

Yeah I saw that video a couple days ago. The FN definitely left out some of the more exciting moments. I was impressed.

Yeah I'm digging the clip from Facebook bigtime.... very dark and resonant sounds for this early in the year and with many members still not at camp yet... drumline sounded really good and no one seems to be talking about the guard hire. (ex-Glassmen guard caption now with BK) Loved G-men's guard's the last few years, so the package and staff is in place... can't wait to see them. I am only dissapointed that they are not staying an extra day in SA, it has been a long time ritual to go watch them rehearse here in San Anotnio, guess I'll have to travel to Houston to catch them also... GO BK, GET EVIL & COLD BABY!!! :rolleyes:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Yeah I'm digging the clip from Facebook bigtime.... very dark and resonant sounds for this early in the year and with many members still not at camp yet... drumline sounded really good and no one seems to be talking about the guard hire. (ex-Glassmen guard caption now with BK) Loved G-men's guard's the last few years, so the package and staff is in place... can't wait to see them. I am only dissapointed that they are not staying an extra day in SA, it has been a long time ritual to go watch them rehearse here in San Anotnio, guess I'll have to travel to Houston to catch them also... GO BK, GET EVIL & COLD BABY!!! :rolleyes:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

where is this clip? is it through a friends videos? or is it on a fan page? any info?

Wait, they have Glassmen's guard caption? I thought Rob Billings was working with the guard again. No?

Wait, they have Glassmen's guard caption? I thought Rob Billings was working with the guard again. No?

May be mistaken about whether he was guard caption but they had a G-Men guard staff member come to the corps as per what I was told..

Wes Perkins

'97 '98