Hot Color Guards!

Honestly when I saw "Hot Color Guards" I was thinking hot as in the show they put on. I do think if the idea is to talk about what guard has the best looking people, yeah this should be closed.

Also, I don't have any extra knee braces!!

Hehe well I was being a little sarcastic....I guess since you might be kinda-new to DCP, you probably didn't get my joke. Anyways, the thread title does ask about which guards are the most attractive. I don't know, it just doesn't seem to me like an appropriate topic worthy of discussion. But then again, there have been a few other threads like that on here....:tongue:

*Now I just saw dcfreak's last post, and I do believe that is much better! Obviously I'm biased towards Crown's guard, which has been doing very well in the last few years. But I'm a horn guy, so I'm no guard expert!

Edited by NCSU_Crown

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's a 16 year old straight male???

Yea, well what about the 16 year old straight females? :tongue:

The activity isn't ALL about HIM. :tongue:

Get it? :tongue:

They were't part of the guard but loved the year that Velvet Knights had the all girl cymbal line in hot pants. I think they were called the "sex cymbals"

You beat me to it. I've always been partial to VK's Sex Cymbals from 87.

Ooooooor what about the lesbians and gay guys? ;)

That too. :tongue:

I think we all knew where this is going to be heading... I'm kinda surprise 84BDsop "went there :tongue: "...

There are two all-male corps. Should we have all girls in them too? :blink:

Frankly, I'm not sure if this thread should be open. I mean the age range and other demographics on DCP are wide. Someone's going to end up offending someone else. :tongue:

That too. :tongue:

I think we all knew where this is going to be heading... I'm kinda surprise 84BDsop "went there :tongue: "...

There are two all-male corps. Should we have all girls in them too? :blink:

Frankly, I'm not sure if this thread should be open. I mean the age range and other demographics on DCP are wide. Someone's going to end up offending someone else. :tongue:

Then lets change the subject!

There are some attractive girls out there, of course, there always are!

But...can they perform?!

Who's guard is doing the best visually while still being a "hot color guard" ???

I'M surprised it took 17 pages!

Well, most of the kids are too busy to play on here this time of the year. :whistle:

SCV 2004, Hands-down.

(I mean, c'mon -- Scheherezade! We're talkin' bare-midriffed, silky, "Arabian Nights" outfits, complete with coin jewelry and face veils and foxy eye makeup, worn by a tawny troop of exotic California lovelies from all over the Pacific Rim ... danced to perfection... my oh my... what's not to love?)

Nummy!

:whistle: