Crown's preview show

thats your opinion. if you wanted to see it you should have came out to Family Day. And get it right its Glassmen.

Please point out where I can find video of the corps marching or playing in said video? And if it weren't 2000 miles away, I would have attended family day. And I believe it's "come out" not "came out"... but then again, we all make typo's, eh?

Edited by Newseditor44

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please point out where I can find video of the corps marching or playing in said video? And if it weren't 2000 miles away, I would have attended family day. And I believe it's "come out" not "came out"... but then again, we all make typo's, eh?

Thank you teacher even though eh is not a word. Maybe they dont want their show on the internet like crown who took down a video this morning.

Thank you teacher even though eh is not a word. Maybe they dont want their show on the internet like crown who took down a video this morning.

"Feminine Hygiene products? That'd be aisle 7...." simmer down kiddies only a few more days and we'll all feel better. deep breaths!

Back on topic: anyone have non-facebook pics of the Uni? (blocked at work)

I'm pretty fortunate that I know a lot of other people that have marched/been involved with Glassmen over the years, but dude, you're not making a very good impression. You should probably either calm down and quit being so hostile, or take that avatar off.

I'm pretty fortunate that I know a lot of other people that have marched/been involved with Glassmen over the years, but dude, you're not making a very good impression. You should probably either calm down and quit being so hostile, or take that avatar off.

i put my OPINION out there

Edited by Silver_King

good stuff fits perfectly with the show. Glad you asked.

After all, it's looks like there is a chance you've actually SEEN the Glassmen. I mean since you're close to Ohio in Michigan and all... :thumbup:

check out youtube/fan network.

Yes, that perfectly shows what a corps show is going to be like in real life. It tells you what part is pre-show or show. It shows you the WHOLE picture. Why ever doing anything? We should all just stay on our computers and experience things virtually. :thumbup: Kind of like the Matrix, or that South Park episode where they lose the "internets"....

Soooo....anyone else see the Crown preview in person?