DCP-I XII Season Discussion

Knight Org was very pleased with last nights show in Kalamazoo!! The Knights were thrilled to be in the stands with a night off before the big Grand Rapids show tonight! Watching their brother corps Les Blanc Chevalier take silver by tenths and Cape Cod Regiment storm out of no where take gold only added to the thrill of the night! Lots of KNights out there tonight at the show but with Velour Knights holding the sword no chance to wager into that battle yet!

However with corps likie QuickSilver, The Glorious Guardsman, Corps of Unspecified Identity, Glory of Polaris, California Knights, The Stud Bolts, Roselle Park Conquistadors, Minnesota Madness, Florida Dragon Battalion and Potomac River Knights it is no walk in the park show! As a matter of fact this is the first time this year that all but one of the current top 12 (Velour Knights is off west in Denver) meet in one spot! A win tonight is HUGE for whoever can take it!!!! As if thats not enough pressure--dont miss such powerhouses who know how to surprise like Inergy, Kosmos, Nastalgia Vanguard and Shadow! It would be no shock to see any of these corps hop up into the leader board tonight!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't bust your arm pattin' yourself on the back. We have had a light rehearsal schedule recently, also. :tongue::tongue:

so did the knights--hell we took last night off!

Oh man, I am excited, The Glorious Guardsmen hope that their show will push through to the top. Good luck to everyone tonight. Anyone in the top 5 tomorrow should be happy, this is the most competitive show this season.

Don't bust your arm pattin' yourself on the back. We have had a light rehearsal schedule recently, also. :tongue::tongue:

Rehersal?!?! You mean the season started and we should be practicing right now. "Guys! Put the XBox away, we got work to do!" :worthy:

Rehersal?!?! You mean the season started and we should be practicing right now. "Guys! Put the XBox away, we got work to do!" :tongue:

XBOX?

See, if you guys had a Wii you'd be at the top of the standings already. :tongue:

Finished in 7th place last night in Denver. With less than a point behind Star of Jupiter! The kids put on a fantastic show last night. We are all so proud of them. :thumbdown:

XBOX?

See, if you guys had a Wii you'd be at the top of the standings already. :laughing:

i think someone has a little too much fwii time :] *knee slap*

wow that was horrible

Wow! What a competition at Grand Rapids on Saturday. Shadow and Kosmos both placing out of the top 12 and The Corps of Unspecified Identity taking the win by five tenths over The Knights! Nice to see Glory of Polaris climbing their way up the ranks as well as Nastalgia Vanguard. This is definitely shaping up to be another very competitive season.

'Huge' congrats to El Gigante who won the Denver show by over a point and a half. I don't think anyone saw this corps coming!

Kalamazoo was an extremely competitive show on Friday with a win by Dude Where's My Corps by mere tenths, with a top 5 including Les Blanc Chevaliers, Glory of Eden, The Screws and Nastalgia all scoring within 1/2 point of each other.

I'm really proud of the Corps of Unspecified Identity for stepping up when it was really needed. We're in the process of a week long re-write and didn't even have all of our caption heads available for instruction this week. Hopefully we'll step it up another notch when they return this Thursday.

Firebird seems to have hit a plateau in their scores for the past several competitions, remaining right around 80 :ph34r: Therefore, tweaks have been made both visually and musically to the show, so look for us to be shooting back up in the ranks over the next few days :tongue:

And also, all CODCE tour buses are equipped with Xbox 360s, not those lame Wii things...I mean would you rather spend more time exercising on tour or take some time to relax after a show and blow some people up on Halo 3? Just sayin'... :ph34r: