DCP-I XII Season Discussion

When do everyday caption changes convert to weekly? June 26?

Unlimited caption changes will end on June 26st this year. This is 1 week before Regionals. I am doing this because with the way the system works, if you were to make a change on June 25th, then the caption restrictions go into effect, the system would not let you make another change until 7 days after the 25th... even though you made a change before the restrictions were in place. Clear as mud?

Doing it this way will insure that everyone can make at least 1 more caption change before regionals.

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay another win! That's as close as we will get to home this season too. Awesome showing. (It's spelled Ithaca btw :doh: )

Edited by Skylinersop16

Having some small technical difficulties this morning. Will post scores ASAP.

Scores are up, sorry about the delay.

Scores are up, sorry about the delay.

That's quite all right. I just hope future problems will get fixed quickly, too.

The Avengers took a day off between Hilton Head and Brunswick and it seems to have done us some with last night's HUGE jump of over 6 points!!!! :thumbup:

All three Glory of Music corps hit the field tonight in Kitchener, Ontario for the first time in competition this season. Here's hoping we can keep pace with the strong early performances.

Well the VK Org. had 2/3 of the sweep in Hayward last Knight. With regionals a week away, the corps are moving in the right direction.

PS. Must be in the water but there are a lot of California corps at the top this year.

Jupiter gets first season win in Brunswick last night and ends the Conquistador streak. That may bode well heading into home show this Saturday in O-town.

I see VK Too going for West Regional title in a week....Hawaii is improving Bill :thumbup: