DCP-I XII Season Discussion

Urgh.

I was surprised at how high my score was at the Wildwood, NJ show. I was predicting around 65, but instead I ended up with a 67.53. Not complaining about that...although there was a 10-point spread between my placement (11th) and 1st. What surprised me more is that I was 2nd in Visual Performance, and in a 4-way tie for 1st on Music Brass.

Congratulations to all on the first performance of the season!

LK, Director of Silver Streak (Div. 1)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Jeff said scores were bloated last night. You had a bunch of generated scores and not real marks for early season. I expect a drop after some real shows get completed and then them gradually rising again...happens every "live" season.

That said nice to see some new names at the top last night. My best to all the new directors and much success!

We had a couple of 3rd's last night (Hawaii and Cross)..not a bad start.

Woot! 6 outta 19 at my competition

Edited by DeltaBugles

I have to keep looking at the results to remind me it's for real. We've never started the season off in 1st before.

Were honored!...and we were one of the 3 that didn't get a vote in.

I too was honored to have all three of my corps (knights-les blanc chavalier and cape cod regiment) so high with LBC toping the charts in their division! i too am in the hall of shame for not getting my vote in as i took a vaca to prepare for a kick butt season!

good luck all

I have to keep looking at the results to remind me it's for real. We've never started the season off in 1st before.

congrats! look out for the knights in the east! we are going to keep you busy! but you sure surprised us last night!

We're right where we should be.

Is it just me or is Chambersburg not up there yet? Or am I missing something, like them being delayed?

Is it just me or is Chambersburg not up there yet? Or am I missing something, like them being delayed?

Scores are going to be a bit late today. I am working on getting the formatting correct, and going to church. My apologies for the delay. They should be posted sometime aroun 1:00 PM CST. We think the new system for posting the scores will be a bit better, it just may take a little more time for me to post them these first few times. Please bear with us...

Oh it's fine, don't worry about it. Just curious.