DCI free broadcast from Annapolis...

Fan Network not working right for me. When I go to checkout and I need to update my credit card info, I get a javascript void 0 error. I checked everything from different web browsers, checked to make sure java was enabled, made sure pop-up blockers weren't causing it. Hmmmm...

My dad had the same problem last season, it could be, if you're a mac user, that the website doesn't have the proper program to process it. I don't know why, but soo many websites don't cater to Mac users...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the article, Glassmen, Colts, and BAC are performing twice?

DCI Salutes America will feature a special performance of the National Anthem by hundreds of students backed up by the brass sections of the competing DCI corps and the U.S. Marines Drum & Bugle Corps, followed by the competitive performances of the Colts, Boston Crusaders, Glassmen, Carolina Crown, Holy Name Cadets, Glassmen, Boston Crusaders and Colts.

I subscribed to the Fan Network Plus. I saw the following message on the fan network (under the "schedule" page). I just wonder what they means the last sentence: "Live webcast users will not have access to Video on Demand events"

================================================

Drum Corps International Fan Network Plus Subscribers have access to Video On Demand and Live Webcast events.

Drum Corps International Fan Network Subscribers have access to Video On Demand events.

Live Webcast users will not have access to Video On Demand events.

================================================

So does it mean that if I watch the Stanford live webcast, I would not be able to watch the video of the event afterward? :tongue:

I'm pretty sure that's talking about people who purchase single event coverage rather than subscribe to the whole Fan Network. It just means they get to watch the webcast live, and then that's it.

At least, I think that's what it means.

I'm pretty sure that's talking about people who purchase single event coverage rather than subscribe to the whole Fan Network. It just means they get to watch the webcast live, and then that's it.

At least, I think that's what it means.

Thanks. I was just paranoid.

i have two tickets to the annapolis show that i can't use if anyone is interested in them give me a PM and they're yours. Seats are on or near the 50 4 rows up in the upper deck. Great seats for this show, I sat in basically the same place 2 years ago the last time they had this show. You'll only have to deal with me and my brother during the show, but we're nice guys so it shouldn't be a problem.