Anna's-nap-less Night- DCI Annapolis 6/20

Crown should get the nod over Cadets for doing a completed show.

I saw Crown practice all day yesterday and their hornline needs a lot of work. Yes, I know it's only June, but for practicing every day for over a month, they need a lot of work on their breathing and support.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Holy Name Cadets

GE

2 Visual

1 Music

2 Carolina Crown

GE

1 Visual

2 Music

3 Boston Crusaders

GE

3 Visual

3 Music

4 Glassmen

GE

4 Visual

4 Music

5 Colts

GE

5 Visual

5 Music

Oh, of course! Haha. Nothing against them, I really love PR, but something about last year just did NOT click with me for some reason. I tried, I really tried to like it but it...just...wouldn't...happen.

I totally agree, PR show was violent and very degrading to women. Hated it.

I couldn't get it to play in Mac OSX so I had to switch to windows (ugh). Somebody posted that you need to use flip4mac which has a free trial version but I can't say how well it works, how long the trial lasts, etc.

I was able to watch it in Safari 4 on my Mac but had tons of dropout issues--seemed more related to the feed than OS or browser.

I couldn't get it to play in Mac OSX so I had to switch to windows (ugh). Somebody posted that you need to use flip4mac which has a free trial version but I can't say how well it works, how long the trial lasts, etc.

that's ridiculous.. all of the other vids work.. ohhh well

mine said the same thing at the beginning but it played anyway.

Flip4Mac is free. Download, install, run program to get to preferences. Check all boxes on browser tab, including the one that says to open the feed in separate quicktime window. Close Safari. Re-open it. Go to feed. That's it. Works good.