• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing with a southern accent???? :smile: :smile:

Now THAT was funny!!!

I think the real penalty was the Fran Haring penalty for the Director failing to wear a Hawaiian shirt....but don't quote me. LOL

Now I don't want to say that the grass was tall and the water was deep in Wildwood, but.....

I was standing next to a little kid and his mother during the playing of the National Anthem. The kid looked up at his mother and said, "Look Mom, there's a bugle out there sticking up out of the grass."

Andyroo said:

"I was standing next to a little kid and his mother during the playing of the National Anthem. The kid looked up at his mother and said, "Look Mom, there's a bugle out there sticking up out of the grass."

Whoops!!! Andy, methinks you're gonna catch a beating from Cossetti!

Now THAT was funny!!!

I think the real penalty was the Fran Haring penalty for the Director failing to wear a Hawaiian shirt....but don't quote me. LOL

So glad you liked it.I will be here through Saturday.Leave a tip in the jar.

I liked it also, so my tip would be, don't bet on the losing horse. :doh:

what????? what's that you say???????........as John says.....you gonna get it Andy Roo.....you won't see it comin', but it'll getcha

Jimbalaya

Now I don't want to say that the grass was tall and the water was deep in Wildwood, but.....

I was standing next to a little kid and his mother during the playing of the National Anthem. The kid looked up at his mother and said, "Look Mom, there's a bugle out there sticking up out of the grass."

So, I wanted to ask this earlier, but how many holes did Bush have. Obviously they are not marching 21 brass (at least I don't think). As they get players to fill in their brass line, their score will go up in both brass, visual, and GE (making forms easier to read). My question for the people that were there is if they think Bush can have the same comeback season as last year?

I love Bush, and I would hate to seem them place in the lower end of the pack.

So, I wanted to ask this earlier, but how many holes did Bush have. Obviously they are not marching 21 brass (at least I don't think). As they get players to fill in their brass line, their score will go up in both brass, visual, and GE (making forms easier to read). My question for the people that were there is if they think Bush can have the same comeback season as last year?

I don't tend to count, but rather just listen. I didn't really pay attention to see how much the line could be expanded. I just know that what they did, with what they had, at this early stage was pretty darn good. I don't envy the judging staff that has to compare a really good 70 horns to a really good 30 horns, but I think they've done a good job over the past few years, so in that context I think Bush has the potential to come on strong just like last year.

Frank Ponzo was sitting near me, and perhaps he counted or noticed how many holes. Frank?

Didn't see them on the field, as I had rear-gate duty, so I couldn't see how many holes it looked like they had, but I CAN say that when (Because, let's face it, it isn't "if", but "when") they fill some holes in the brass line, maybe add some additional field percussion, they're DEFINITELY capable of a comeback at least as strong as last season! Their show sounded awesome from where I was, and the "guard expert" in my household said their guard was really fun to watch !