Video On Demand Results

Help me out -- what is the difference between if a show is "maximized" and if it is "maxed out"?

I wouldn't say there's a huge difference.

BD for example will clean throughout the season while making minimal changes. Maxed out

Corps like the Cadets have (IMO) a more difficult show with tons of changes to come. Maximized

Just my crazy way of thinking.

Edited by Phantombari1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SCV just needs a little more exciting drill parts in their show.

I love the new style as opposed to the previous 08, 07, and 06 Weber years, but I think it's too simple (even in regards to the show). Fix that with a few rewrites and you've got a top 5 at least. Brass sounds GREAT!

I forgot to add, BD's guard is just DA BOMB. They will win high guard this year. They are carrying the show so far.

I may be a bit partial, but I completely agree. I very much enjoyed watching them. They caught my attention more than any guard I've seen so far.

Stupid question - does VOD come with the 39.95 or do you have to buy them individually like APDs?

The APDs are included. Live shows (other than last night) are not included at 39.95. You have to upgrade to get the live stuff or buy them separately.

I give HN Cadets my blessing if they wish to win DCI... Love thier show....

I assume some of the other top shows will move WAY forward over the season...But HNC have got me sold on thier productions right from the start...

everyone should catch the smaller corps at the walnut show on fan network some nice stuff