List of corps not using electronic instruments

Well that's good to know at least. Anyone know about Troopers?

Troop is using them. :doh:

I have heard they are very subtle and you cannot tell they are there (so I ask...why use them), but I had hoped they would not use them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming as the remaining corps (i.e. Crossmen, Jersey Surf, Cascades) make their debuts, so I can update the list.

Crossmen have them big time from what I hear.

List of corps not using electronic instruments:

Phantom Regiment

Pioneer

Perhaps funds people used to perhaps donate to DCI or other corps could be channeled toward the corps who uphold more traditional definitions of what drum corps is?

I mean, it would be great for both of these corps if people decided to donate to them directly, or buy their souvies this summer or find ways to support them. Let's generate all this passion against the use of synthesizers to some real action.

Dollars talk people.

Perhaps funds people used to perhaps donate to DCI or other corps could be channeled toward the corps who uphold more traditional definitions of what drum corps is?

I mean, it would be great for both of these corps if people decided to donate to them directly, or buy their souvies this summer or find ways to support them. Let's generate all this passion against the use of synthesizers to some real action.

Dollars talk people.

I've been saying a variant of this all along, encouraging a total boycott of World class. But to add reward to the equation is probably a more effective one-two punch.

Troop is using them. :doh:

I have heard they are very subtle and you cannot tell they are there (so I ask...why use them), but I had hoped they would not use them.

That's really disappointing.

Dollars talk people.

Have not bought anything from Cadets, BD, Bluecoats and several others with heavey vocal use in several years and won't any time soon (and those voting for them).

I do and will continue to make Phantom one of my main souvie booth visits.

Edited by shawn craig

That's really disappointing.

Agreed. And HH he can still be disappointed can't he? :doh: